watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beckys making me nerovous!! okay i have my phone next to the shower LOL. This will be one quick shower. Also another storm is almost here praying we dont lose power!

beckys making me nerovous!! okay i have my phone next to the shower LOL. This will be one quick shower. Also another storm is almost here praying we dont lose power!
I hope not! If that camera goes black you will have 50 calls just from us watchers!

LOL!

She sure looks low, I hope these two go today.

I have been enjoying watching them too, thanks for sharing them with us!

I hope they both foal SOON!!!
default_smile.png

Poor Flirt. She looks miserable. I hope she goes soon.

Do we have volunteers for a mini squeeze ?LOL

My back is killing me here, watching these two, can you come and do my back like you are doing Flirts...

Please Please Please,
default_wink.png
I sure could use a massage
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She really looks like she appreciated it!
default_yes.gif

Anybody else have the screen go blank on Diana?
default_unsure.png

Never mind, it's come back!!
default_aktion033.gif

She just seems kinda sad and dejected and I hate that!! She seemed better when I was brushing her. Shes almost too calm LOL. She actually let me get milk without kicking me!! It was so thick and sticky. Im worried though as a 3rd storm is on the way and they say its going to be bad. If we lose power I wont have a phone or internet, but you know I will be in the stall with flirt
default_smile.png

Reble come on over and get in the back massage line LOL

Thanks so much for watching with us!

Hope the storm isnt to bad! If it goes down we will see you when it gets back up. If she even thinks of foaling then use a cork!
default_rolleyes.gif

What is Flirt doing-scratching her butt or what? I can't tell where she is standing!
default_unsure.png

POOR ITCHY GIRL...I wish I could go and scratch her all over!

As far as being fun...it's a ball!!! VERY time consuming, VERY frustrating, VERY tiring, and EXTREMELY gratifying in the end
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
I've been thru 2 foalings and 3 puppy litter birthings and I will do them both again ASAP! OH YEAH, IT"S ADDICTING TOO!!!!
default_wub.png

storm is rolling in
default_sad.png
cam is already getting fuzzy. hope I dont lose you guys!

Hard to tell from the video, any cow patties yet?

Good Luck tonight
default_aktion033.gif
both Diana and Flirt
default_laugh.png

Flirt looks a little nervous about the storm...might just be the thing to send her to the next stage
default_wink.png

flirt has had cowpatties since yesterday. I really need her to foal. im exhausted and have a show sat and my show horses arent even ready

Latest posts

Back