Im officially on watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She’s absolutely beautiful😍you never know how they’ll change sometimes it’s shocking but she doesn’t need to she’s perfect❤️
I’m not one to understand the genetics much I’d love to lol but this boy of mine came from a solid white sire and a solid chestnut dam. He was born completely grey NO spots what so ever, friends mistaked him for a mini donkey I’m not kidding!!! They magically started to appear as he grew it was crazy.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    26.6 MB
She’s absolutely beautiful😍you never know how they’ll change sometimes it’s shocking but she doesn’t need to she’s perfect❤
I’m not one to understand the genetics much I’d love to lol but this boy of mine came from a solid white sire and a solid chestnut dam. He was born completely grey NO spots what so ever, friends mistaked him for a mini donkey I’m not kidding!!! They magically started to appear as he grew it was crazy.
He's beautiful. His dad might have been an appy who greyed out, he didn't get the grey pasted on to him.

Last edited:
Sounds like his sire may have been a few spot appaloosa. Nice boy! If you get bored with him, feel free to send him my way!😆😆

P.S...I can't covet the filly, as your daughter is already bonded to her. My gut instinct is that she might develop some apps color too. I see tiny hints around her fetlocks, at the base of the hairs in her neck, and something about the coloring round her eyes reminds me of what's called "goggles"--that indicate a future color change.

At any rate, she's lovely.🥰

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back