watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are both working for me. I just can't believe that neither have foaled!! I was so sure that at least one of them would have a foal at her side by now!

No babies
default_no.gif

anytime girls the World is waiting
default_laugh.png

Diana http://www.marestare.com/bitoblue.php

or Flirt? http://www.baxterspaintedpasture.com/foalcam.html

Just noticed Mona's topic

updates appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting ready to check flirt and let her out in the barn. its STILL raining and storming. I normally never leave anyone in a stall this long but this weather is terrible!! Ill let you know when I get back

OK I wanna play now. I have been watching the two girls for sometime now. I think Flirt will go first then Diana.
default_aktion033.gif

Well where did flirt go?
default_unsure.png
I see her stall but no Flirt!

Never mind she was in the corner.

But Diana doesnt seem to be eating as much today....

I wish one of them would just go ahead and pop one out!
default_laugh.png

Flirt is still the same. Hot sticky milk and full bag but nothing new sighs. She will be out of the stall for a bit while kyle cleans. Im going to try and take a nap. Tried to let her outside and another storm hit and we had to bring her right back in. Poor thing. Will the rain ever stop?

Ooohhhh, Karla. They are going to KILL you!lol. I think they are both hoping that one will go in 2 minutes and the other in 2 1/2 minutes! tee hee. I am really hoping my mare goes today too but while I am watching her it is fun to watch others. GO DIANA AND FLIRT!!
default_aktion033.gif

Flirt will foal June 7th--late. It's a filly.
default_yes.gif

Diana will foal June 9th--mid day. Colt.
default_yes.gif
KARLA!!! I don't know about Kay but I'm giving you the evil eye right now!

I swear there is a poo in Diana's stall that looks just like a teddy bear sitting up against the wall. I'm not kidding.
default_gaah.gif

OH NO, it has happened. you have gone over the edge!
default_wacko.png
lol. I went there with my first mare this year and I started laughing and hysterical crying at the same time and started seeing things in her stall too! lol I hope she doesn't hold out much longer. It looks like she just had a real juicy poop a few minutes ago so maybe................. Look after yourself!!

OMG!!! I didn't think Flirt could look any bigger, but she does!! And sooooo tired
default_sad.png
default_please.gif
I hope they both foal out soon.

OMG!!! I didn't think Flirt could look any bigger, but she does!! And sooooo tired
default_sad.png
default_please.gif
I hope they both foal out soon.
She reminds me of a darn alien movie where the alien is growing and poking trying to get out of the humans body
default_new_shocked.gif
hahaha

Karla how could you!!! Okay ladies I have a show I have to go to Sat. I wasnt worried at all about it and now I am. She HAS to foal before Sat!!! Flirt has had loose stools for 2 days. It is kinda eerie watching her foal move on cam. Last night it was sticking out one side. If she doesnt foal soon she will have no mane and tail left LOL. Calgon take me away

And I got up from my nap and see Kyle did not clean the stall growls.

KayKay, the pressure!!! Do you have someone knowledgeable to stay with Flirt? On the other hand, I'm sure she will go by then! You will WANT to go to the show and brag about your beautiful new baby!!!

Back