watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think the camera is getting tired?
default_new_rofl.gif

we are trying to fix it!! we have more storms headed in again and I know this will not hold up. I have horrible visions of standing in the barn all night.

shes really kicking right now

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope it doesnt go out! After all this I sure dont want to miss it!

Kay, Does she look any different today in person?

shes pretty much the same as last night. Im going to try and get another milk sample before i let her out (so i know if i should let her out) this is the most frustrating mare!! I told her she better get busy. Shes been on cam so long she broke it LOL

default_biggrin.png

LOL thats funny Kay.

I wish she would just foal already!
default_smile.png

Dang, she gets to go out! :DOH! I guess she isn't going to pop any time real soon.

I personally think she know we are all watching and she is enjoying being the diva! Before Kay let her out, she was set up for show right in front of the camera!
default_smile.png

SHES A CAMERA HOG!!! I need a smilie for that

got some milk and its the same as last night. kinda of a cloudy white and sticky like glue

Bring her back in, we don't want to miss her foaling! (if she ever does, anyway!)

LOL I did think hard about it but I really hate keeping horses in stalls too long. If I see her acting funny at all outside she will be right back in!! Can someone tell me why the cam gets such a good pic all day when the stall is empty and then goes crazy at night?? Its making me nuts!

I noticed that as well, kaykay. Perhaps it has something to do with the number of people watching?? I remember last year we were watching a mare and it was announced on marestare that she was foaling. Suddenly the flood of people caused the camera to go fuzzy and no one could see. I'm no computer person, and I don't even understand how it all works, but just remember how the person who made the announcement was forced to grovel like a bad puppy and promised to only announce to Little Beginnings from there on out.
default_yes.gif

Kay, do you get info on how many people are viewing? That would be interesting just to see.
default_yes.gif
Even if it is how many in a day or whatever.

Note to Flirt - *listen here you cow! You better start pushing and get this over with!*

Its all fran and katys fault cus they keep calling flirt a cow!!! I will have to go to my stats and see if I can figure it out. I have never had that kind of trouble though with wefoal?? Patches had a ton of people watching from other sites and it was fine. Rusty still thinks it got water in the line from that last huge storm
default_sad.png

well its really messed up now so I guess my daytime theory was wrong. I do think we will have to take the line down tonight which really scares me.
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
we have major storms moving in tonight and continuing for the next couple days. Hubby is going to take the cam line down and try to fix it before the storms hit. I know this will not hold with the storm coming tonight. Wish us luck!!! (so the cam will be down tonight for a bit while we work on it)

Oh my , still no baby ? This mare is a
default_wacko.png
default_biggrin.png

See you tommarow Kay ? This time i will pay you for the journal , it slipped my mind last week, must have been that heat :DOH!

Well Iwill be checking in and waiting for the cam to come back up! Hopefully she will wait til the cam is working!
default_yes.gif

Yeahh we found the problem!! the connector did get water. we cleaned it really well until Kyle gets back from town with a new one. That should keep the picture clear thru the next storm I hope. Now I am just praying the storms dont knock out power. Cam is up now but should be even better with the new connector
default_aktion033.gif

Back