watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=36pt] CONGRATS!!!!! [/SIZE]

Wow!! She's a looker, for sure, for sure!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

I guessed it was a filly! She is just beautiful!!! Your mare is a great mama too!!
default_wub.png

VERY-VERY-VERY CUTE BABY
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'm sooooo glad I didn't miss it
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
He/She reminds me of a little lamb with those head markings
default_biggrin.png

YAYYY! The neighbor kids and I watched the whole thing. They were shouting, "Push Push!" Yeah they're kinda silly, but it was fun! Did I see a medicine hat on that girl and when do we get color photos?!?

CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Key is going to wear her knees out trying to get that baby to latch on! Either that or stretch out in the hay and get some much needed sleep!

How long does it usually take them to figure it out? Momma keeps moving and that can't help. Just wondering...somewhat of a newbie...

Huge Congrats! I missed it as I was watching our Boston Celtics win another game! I've had a headache since this afternoon and it made it hard to be glued to the computer screen tonight. I'm just so happy this is over and you have your filly!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! I've been checking in here several times a day (I don't watch the cams) and I am so glad to here she finally foaled! Hurry with the pictures for those of us not watching the camera. After you get some much needed sleep of course
default_wink.png
;)

Congrats, Kaykay. She is a pretty little thing. Have a good rest6 tonight so you can get ready to show this weekend. It was all worth the wait, wasn't it? It has been quite the filly year, and I am glad you got in on the takings.
default_aktion033.gif

thanks so much!! shes nursed well quite a few times now. flirt was getting irritated with me so I left them alone. Now if she would just urinate and pass a bm I can go to bed!!!

I did record it for anyone who missed it!

Hubby fixed that cam in teh nick of time!

congrats to you too lori!! must be a filly night
default_smile.png

Ill take color pics tomarrow. Im worn out!

Kay I am so glad Flirt finally gave you a filly. Seems now that we both got our fillies we can go to our events we had planned for this weekend. I seen you say something about a show. We are off to a trail drive and bonfire on Saturday and in a parade on Sunday. Get some sleep the next couple of nights and have a good time at the show.

Your filly is very pretty.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I WAS SO TIRED LAST NIGHT I COULDN'T READ THE POST TO FIND OUT IF IT WAS A FILLY OR A COLT!!! WOW, A MEDICINE HAT FILLY
default_wub.png
I STILL THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A LAMB--GOOD NAME "LAMB CHOP"?
default_wacko.png

YEA! You got a filly! I am sooo happy for you. Congratulations!! See, sje just needed called a cow to get her butt in gear. She looks beautiful! Can't wait to see her.

Shucks....I missed it! I was tired from being up night before last with my new colt...and last night I checked the Flirt cam and then was to tired to stay up. Congratulations on the filly....she is adorable.

Becky

sorry i was out feeding and the infamous dogs knocked the cam out of the computer (they have seperation anxiety LOL) I cant stop playing with her!!!

Shes sure keeper quality but hubby says we have to sell foals this year as I kept both fillies from last year. So I have to talk it over with him. I just love her!!! She has beautiful blue eyes. Pics coming I promise!

Latest posts

Back