watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to get a milk sample and umm yeah she wanted to kill me LOL. She was not in the mood!! I thought after being out with her buddies all day she would be a little nicer :DOH! Shes the same as yesterday no changes today. Really wish I could have got a milk sample. I cant take much more without sleeping and we have another show this weekend.

Oh my gosh! I thought for sure she would have had it before I logged in today! Oh you must be exhausted and :arg!
default_gaah.gif
default_frusty.gif
. I hope she goes soon for you...not too late so I can watch
default_biggrin.png

default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
Darn it--I always miss all the action :DOH! I don't know about you all but I'm WAY TIRED of watching this mare, but I can't seem to STOP
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif

I had to go into town and I was sure I was going to miss it. Okay, I'm home now Flirt... you can go ahead and foal.

Im okay just really tired and little stressed and sick of looking at this mare LOL.

All i know is eventually she has to foal. Im done predicting as she has proven me wrong every time.

I know how you feel Kay. Can you take a nap for a bit this evening? I am hitting hubby up for one as soon as he gets home from work. I have another long night ahead of me I think. And now I look outside and see my 3 year old son running around outside naked as a jaybird!
default_new_shocked.gif
Off to get him dressed again.

Hey Kay, I see you are still having trouble getting milk. Could someone hold up her front leg for you while you grab the milk? Then she can't kick you. Some wise horseladies shared this trick with me!!

She sure is wise to what you want, Kay...no way she wanted you to even LOOK at her udder. :DOH!

I'm trying to figure out what I will do with myself once she does foal
default_wacko.png
I guess I really could resume life, eh?!
default_yes.gif

yeah i faked her out. The brushing calmed her down and I got milk. Its now changing from yellow to white!! woohoo. Then again this is flirt LOL. Honestly this is the first time in all my years I have caught a mares milk turning white. I hope this is a good sign!

did ya all see me wave??
default_biggrin.png
ignore the stained shirt i was dying manes and tails all day

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi yall. I see she is still preggers!
default_laugh.png

Bonny, I think I owe you a PM! I bet you can't wait until you go through this come January!! Please do marestare!! I want to watch!! Little miss Flirt is cooking this baby girl to PERFECTION don' t you think?????

I hope to do some sort of wee foal or mare stare. I was looking at their sites last night gathering info. It seems very reasonable.

I sure hope flirt goes this evening before my bedtime! Whit milk is a good sign right?!

It's $20.00 a month! I will be doing it, thats for sure! It has saved many a baby! PRICELESS!!! You have time, figure it out! We can take shifts watching. It will be fun!

I know it seems so reasonable! But does that include the equipment? Or just the service? I was thinking it was just the service. I would still have to get the camera correct?

I have really appreciated everyone that has used this service, I have learned so much! I appreciate them letting us into their barns! Thanks KayKay!

I like that idea of shift watching!!!
default_yes.gif

I will need it in Jan for Shy then April for Bonny.

Now back to the scheduled program Flirt! LOL!!!

dang did my cam go out on you guys too?? ughhhhhhhhhhhh

the price for wefoal is just the monthly fee. you have to ahve a camera and a video capture device

Thanks Kay! Yes the screen went black!
default_sad.png

Glad she is back up.
default_yes.gif

I figured I would have to get my own equipment, but it is still worth the price!

Latest posts

Back