watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the video capture is only 50.00 so not bad at all! they give you free software

You mean weefoal gives you the soft ware correct?

I need to contact them for all details.

LOL, do they have a squeeze team? I think if they do you should let them know now is a good time!

Thanks Joyce, I will take you up on it! Then when Cookie foals I will return the favor!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking...maybe Flirt just likes having that nice big stall all to herself
default_biggrin.png

A western Washington wave
default_saludando.gif
came right back at you, but I guess you couldn't see it, could you. :DOH! Thank goodness there is no recording equiptment on me as I watch; there are a few times that I whooped for joy only to be grumbling and muttering moments later.
default_unsure.png

I am watching her now and could swear that she pushes, only to see that she is merely changing position...which leads me to ask, who calls? I hate the idea of flooding the house with calls, but even more the idea that everyone, like me, assumes someone else is calling...

I got brave enough to call the other day...I was just sure this was it... no one answered...Nothing exciting happened either!
default_smile.png
I would have been embarrassed if kay had answered!

Camera's gone bad! She has been up and down a couple of times and now I can barely see her
default_no.gif
. I guess that's my cue to turn in. I hope all goes well.

Well with Flirt holding out this long, I thought there was no hope for our mare. But I was wrong. I went out to turn the barn lights on tonight after changing out of work clothes so I could see the camera and a little filly met me at the stall door. She was standing but still very wet. She was born in the middle of a thunderstorm and crazy rain. So maybe tonight is the night for you to Kay! I will be hoping for you, I know how it feels to watch day after day, night after night. Come on Flirt you can do it!

Staci I would have happily talked with you!! I would always rather someone call and be wrong then miss it!!

Congrats Renee im so happy for you!!!

I guess eventually she will have this foal. I feel so bad for hubby as he will be home alone with her again while we show if she doesnt foal before sat. Im going to show flirt the book that says when the milk turns white a foal comes lmbo

Me too. Dogs might have bumped the doo hickey. I am sure Kay will have it up and running soon.

its back i dont know why it keeps going black ughhh. I have tried and tried to fix it. we cannot find the problem anywhere

Flirt is either waiting for Friday the 13th or the full moon on the 18th
default_new_shocked.gif
Let's all pray for the 13th
default_aktion033.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_please.gif

did ya see me drop all the hay LOL. thats me sleep walking to feed
default_wacko.png

All brightened up again at the moment. I hope theres nothing major wrong with it. Thats about the last thing you need Kay!

Gosh, I wish she'd foal.

Crap, it just went black again. Now it's going off and on. Now it's black again.

Calgon, take me away......

Latest posts

Back