Watch us on TV!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_crybaby.gif
default_frusty.gif
:arg! I just got back and went to the DVR and Equestfest didn't record. Does anyone know if it will be repeated any time? And to make matters worse, it is snowing in our little town the rarely gets snow. I hate snow!

I just watched my recording, great job, and great coverage!!!

Thanks everyone! Equestfest was a lot of fun, as usual
default_smile.png
Glad some of you got to see it!
default_smile.png

Hope you all can see us in the parade! And that is neat about the blind marching band, will have to watch them on my DVR when we get home!
default_smile.png
(I set it to record the show and the parade of course hehe).

About to go to bed, just got on my puter for a few mins to check emails ect. Love having an air card and a laptop ;)

Jessi

Saw the Equesfest on RFD. It was a nice display of the parade horses which usually get skimmed over in the parade -"oh, yeah, and here are horses from ahh," etc.

I was dissapointed that they talked over the first of the mini demo. The blonde lady announcer had done such a wonderful job explaining and reinforcing how difficult it was to do certain drills with horses and then with the minis (which in my opinion is NOT any easier with a cart attached), she sort just said "let's look". Whoopee!

Well, guess we can't expect everyone to be as enthused as we are but it was understated!

What I did get to see was very nice, Jessi. Have a blast in the warm weather and enjoy the parade --I'd love to be there (participating not watching!).

I just got back and went to the DVR and Equestfest didn't record. Does anyone know if it will be repeated any time? And to make matters worse, it is snowing in our little town the rarely gets snow. I hate snow!
Mine recorded just fine! Haven't gotten to watch it yet since I worked yesterday. I'll save it and you'll just have to come out one day and watch it with me!!
default_biggrin.png

Is it possible for someone who recorded it to make a copy?

I'd sure love to have one!
default_smile.png

Dang I missed it all... Jessi you will have to fill us in when you get some time!!

I saw you guys on RFD the other day! What a great way to showcase our beloved minis!

Just saw you on RFD, you all looked awesome absolutely the best horse display in the parade. Wonderful.

If this is the group from AZ driving minis in the Rose Parade then I saw them, very nice looking group and the commentators were very well informed about the miniature horses and complimentary on how good they looked, the lead horse got a great close up on HGTV.

Watching a repeat on the travel channel, but have not seen them yet! Saw a group with the Standardbred horses, but not the group from here in AZ. I hope they will be on here!!!

RFD TV will be doing a rebroadcast of the parade at 2 EST!
Yep, RFD went into repeat right after the parade concluded. They have an hour of talking about their float then the parade so if it's total repeat they should just about be starting the parade now (CST).

Someone must have mentioned to Pam (blonde narator) that she sort of dissed the minis at Equestfest so she talked them up a bit on the parade.

Congrats to the AZ group. You looked great. When I heard about the parade being 5 1/2 miles long, I wondered how the minis held up for that long. Don't think mine could take it but then they don't get that much exercise either.

I saw the Mini Mystique in the Rose Parade! I want to compliment everyone on how the horses were groomed. They looked wonderful. Good representation to the world of our beautiful little horses. Everyone at my house had to run to the living room when I yelled, "Here they are!" They all knew I was waiting to see you. Good job!

I also think Pam gave you a little extra camera and talk time because of the "dis" at Equestfest! (Which I only got to hear about! grrrrrr) All the horse groups were pretty incredible. Did anyone notice the Scripps MirMar entry? Michelle McFarland has the most beautiful pinto Saddlebreds every year. This year was a circus theme and even Michelle had a wagon hitched to three abreast minis. I couldn't get a good look at them. Knowing her, I'll bet they were some of the finest minis money can buy!

Fun morning! Now to get ready for the big game! GO DUCKS!!!!!!

Oh just seen them on KTLA 5 on my cable oh they where fantastic
default_saludando.gif

they are now, starting a repeat... on KTLA5 at 3:00 p.m. so I get to watch it a second time......
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw them on the replay on RFD- didnt see them on other channels I had on.

we watched on RFD and the coverage was great! Just beautifully presented and for once the announcer did a great job describing a mini thankfully.

We were all glued to the tv waiting and it was well worth it - way to go! Fantastic!

Back