American Agri Women (organization)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Watching an informative RFD-TV program on American Agri Women ..... the national coalition of farm, ranch and agri-business womens organization.

Am I allowed to mention this on this forum? I'm not selling anything - and most of us are farm and ranch women with equine and other animals and businesses within agriculture. I did post on back porch not the horse forum.

Are any of you females or significant others affiliated or members with this in your state? Are you familiar? Have you watched this show? It certainly offers a ton - a wealth - of information.

I"m considering membership - or at minimum, using their features on their site - I haven't checked yet whether there is a group in Maryland yet or not.

If you don't have time to travel or participate - - they have web seminars, and online tutorials that help with just about anything you can imagine. Very impressive.

Agricultural education, women working together as a coalition with policy makers, legislation, issues, etc for farm, ranch and many entities of agriculture. The show was extremely interesting and apparently they have a weekly series.

Just wondered if any of you were familar with this and could share your thoughts and or experiences.

In case I"m not allowed to post their website - if you're interested in checking them out you can PM or email me for the address. or you can put ".org" behind the name in the first sentence (or the subject/topic).
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back