Watch us on TV!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
We (the mini horse drill team hubby and I are on, www.minimystique.org) are in the Rose Bowl Parade again!
default_smile.png

Along with that there is a performance Tuesday at the LA Equestrian Center, where all the horse groups in the parade do a performance.

RFD TV will be showing the Equestfest performance, so you're able to watch us and the other groups!
default_smile.png
Our team SHOULD be first, as we need the ground hard packed. It will be on RFD from 3-6 Eastern on Tuesday. (12-3 Pacific).

RFD will also be airing the parade itself on Friday, 11am Eastern (8am Pacific). After that's over there is a thing on building the floats in the parade, then after that a "special encore presentation" and I have no idea what that is ;)

If you don't have RFD you can still watch the parade on several channels. I know our local channels show it, although they have been known to cut to commercials when the horse groups are on :'(

The parade will be on the Travel Channel and the Home and Garden channel at 11am Eastern. These two, at least in prior years, show the parade uninterupted by commercials
default_smile.png

Hope you get to watch us!!
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your being in the parade. Thanks for the info on the RFD show. I want to be sure to watch it.

We'll look for you, I'm sure our main news channel will have the parade on since our BUCKEYES are playing!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Go Bucks, Beat the Ducks!!

Thanks for the times! I will set the DVR record right now, so I don't miss it. That is going to be a big day around here!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:arg!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_please.gif

We'll look for you, I'm sure our main news channel will have the parade on since our BUCKEYES are playing!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Ohhhhhh!!!! I demand equal time!!!!!! [SIZE=24pt]GO DUCKS, BEAT THE BUCKS[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the "heads up" on this program and that you're in the parade. I know that the stations have gotten really bad about cutting out parts of parades and editing in their commercials --bah, hum bug! IMO they should either cover an event competely or not at all but then they don't ask my opinion.
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Can't wait to see you guys! That is so awesome! The Rose Parade is one of my favorite things! I watch it every year! Was even there one year! I'll be whooping and hollering for you!![/SIZE]

Joy

Thanks for the times! I will set the DVR record right now, so I don't miss it. That is going to be a big day around here!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:arg!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_please.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Ohhhhhh!!!! I demand equal time!!!!!! [SIZE=24pt]GO DUCKS, BEAT THE BUCKS[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, last night on the local news they showed clips of our team captains and Oregon's team captains riding rides together at the Disney Park.. Kurt Coleman said that they were having a blast "being kids again" together.. lol

Don't forget to watch for the only blind marching band from ohio, they are in the parade too.

I have my DVR set for equifest, and will watch the parade on hgtv or travel instead of the network.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Don't forget to watch for the only blind marching band from ohio, they are in the parade too.
I have my DVR set for equifest, and will watch the parade on hgtv or travel instead of the network.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif
There's 3 Ohio bands performing in the parade:

Ohio State School for the Blind Marching Band

Ohio University Marching Band

And of course

TBDBITL THE Ohio State University Marching Band
default_biggrin.png

Dang Jessi, I missed it..... are you home yet and how did it go?? I hope your weather was not FREEZING like it was here, LOL

Very cool! I love watching the parade. Right now we only have antenna tv so I hope it shows you on the network we watch it on.

Do you mean today Tuesday or the Tuesday after the parade that you will be on RFD?

I wanna see!!!!!!!!!
default_sad.png
I get so bummed out with not being able to watch these special events. We only have local stations available here.

Would it be possible for anyone to record the mini horse performances and put them on UTube?? and then post the link on here?

Charlotte

Thanks for all the info....heading right now to set up TiVo!! BTW.....[SIZE=18pt]GO DUCKS!!! [/SIZE]
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

I saw you! AWESOME JOB!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The first part of your go was covered up by them talking to some rodeo queens, but they showed the rest!

I just watched your team on RFD. You guys looked awesome
default_rolleyes.gif

GO BUCKEYES
default_wub.png

Sorry double post!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched your drill team. You guys looked awesome!!!!!!! Great job of representing the miniature horse.

GO BUCKEYES
default_wub.png

Back