Was the Forum Down

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Was the forum down?? I have not been able to connect for several days. Would show an empty page saying could not connect to that site.

Wondering what the problem was??

I too have had trouble connecting off and on for the last few days. I didn't know if it was just my internet connection, but it must be related to the site.

I actually thought my employer may have blocked me from getting on because it only happened to me at work!
default_new_shocked.gif
I figured I finally got caught! :DOH!

We've been having horrible internet connection problems in general - our local provider I think is overwhelmed with the number of customers they have, sometimes it's just aol..........aarggh! Ready to pull my hair out with them all, we haven't had reliable internet service in weeks!

Jan

It's been this way for over a week. I contacted the LB Moderators and have been going back and forth with them. They say it is me, but now I now it wasn't me. I can get it once a day, then I can't get in anymore. I don't know if they moved to a new server or what the deal is, but hopefully they will investigate now and give a real answer.

Thanks LB - We appreciate the forum!

Ah HA! It's not just me...I was feeling like maybe I was blocked, I could get tht forum list and to the back porch but not the miniature horse forum...and I had an emergency..lived through..both my filly and myself so all is well. I think it must be the internet as a whole...so many people having problems and with different IPs. Mine is just a little rural dial up provider...Monday it was soooo slow...I said forget it! I figure it was because of Cyber Monday.

I've been without internet for about a week...up until Monday evening, canceled my dial up as i got DSL...there was about a week there i had no internet at all, well i could still use the dial up (even though i canceled my netzero account) but could only get to limited websites (ei- could not check email....any websites with allot of graphics ext, got kicked off every 10-15 mins) THEN Monday night i got my DSL Working!! Could not get to LB until wensday morning, i kept getting an error messege or a DNS error...talked with several others and they were having the same trouble. Its been loading slow (even for dsl) for me since i could get it to come back up...was worried as i thought it was my internet having problems.

Yep, said it couldn't connect. A few hrs later, it did connect. Today, I see that every post I made during the afternoon connection have disappeared.
default_wacko.png

Computers -- amazing, right???

Last edited by a moderator:
This has happened to me about once or twice a week for the past month.. It says unable to connect, than a few hours later, I get it just fine.
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back