Warning: VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the guy's parents wouldn't discipline him enough and teach him not to do those kinds of things. I mean normal behaved people that were taught right just don't go out and do that kind of stuff do they? He could do that to a person next.

I finally went and looked at the Video on Larry's computer.........mine doesn't allow me to.

It was a slide show at the vet clinic's of what resulted from a horrific and evil act. If you haven't seen it, be prepared for the tears to come, whether or not you want them to. If you love animals, you will cry.

It also links up to other videos on the same subject..........It's all heartbreaking. I know we can't solve all the problems but it definitely raises awareness for people who (unlike most of us) have been blind.

MA

Good Lord that is sad... I can't stand people in this world. I just don't see how anyone could do that animal lovers or not, how could you do that and feel good about it?

Also listening to Reba and Kelly's because of you makes me want to cry cause it fits that poor dogs situation to a T! I love that song... Kelly is amazing and my hero!

Gage

I also agree and it was the FIRST thing that came to my mind WHY WOULD THEY NOT EUTHANIZE THIS POOR CREATURE! Burns are so encredibly painful. I would NOT want to have to live through that. poor poor thing. I hope that 20 year old gets everything and then some that that poor dog had!

I agree with those who say the dog probably should have been put down. He is an animal after all not a person. There is no reason to make him go through that agony. It is just sickening what that man did to him. Animal abuse often is a forerunner to people abuse like someone else mentioned too so that is scary.

Latest posts

Back