Warning: VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
:no: My mother called me when she saw on the news that a 20 year old man in a county over from where she lives set his dog on fire after he was denied the use of the family car! There are no words for this horrible act! Impossible to watch without getting angry, heartbroken, and shedding many tears. You may not want to see it at all. There is a number to call to help Louis. Please pray for this precious and beautiful dog!
default_pray.gif
:

God bless,

Joan

Last edited by a moderator:
For GOD'S sake! HOW AWFUL! I certainly don't need to watch something like that. This 20 year old needs to just be strung up and shot........or maybe just lit on fire himself. I can't imagine who would want to watch such a thing..........sick IMO......but to each his own. Just thinking about it is enough to send me right over the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Lord that poor dog..what an idiot.....its sad that the dog had to go through his fit of rage.... ::shakes head:: the things people do out of anger... How sad. I will be praying for Louis. I think we should light the 20 yr old on fire and see how he feels...

[SIZE=14pt]oh that poor dog
default_sad.png
...i say an eye for an eye...scares me to think these people live and breathe and walk among us. Nikki
[/SIZE]

First of all, why is this freakin video even on Youtube? That in itself ticks me off. Now to the idiot setting the dog on fire........believe somewhere in the bible it mentions an eye for an eye.

We have some idiots in Nashville who have now set 3 dogs on fire. The lastest was earlier this week. A group of 6 black men on a public street set a dog on fire and than took vido and pictures of it. A man in his car who saw the poor dog called 911. And no other witness will come forward. IDIOTS!!!

[SIZE=14pt]just to clarify, the video is not of the act of setting the dog on fire it is of the dog after he was brought into the vets, i think it was made by the vet or someone in the office. pictures where taken over a period of time. [/SIZE]

Thanks for clarifying what is on the video--I was thinking "Who can stand by and run a camcorder while someone else sets a dog on fire???" My old computer won't run most videos so I can't look.

People disgust me.

Thanks for clarifying what is on the video--I was thinking "Who can stand by and run a camcorder while someone else sets a dog on fire???" My old computer won't run most videos so I can't look.

People disgust me.

Yes, thanks for clarifying. I thought it was the dog being set on fire also. SICK SICK SICK

We've had a few incidents in the local news...one was a pit mix and the other was a Boxer. I can't watch this stuff...it sinks my heart to my stomach. Just hearing about it enrages me to no end! If they don't get what's coming to them here on earth...I recon they're gonna have a very hot and uncomfortable ever after. Those kind of people are monsters and make me SICK!!!

I watched the video after the clarification and was apalled that the Humane Society would allow that kind of suffering. It will haunt me for a long time. Having spent time on a burn unit I know just a bit of what that poor dog is going thru and can't help but wonder if they are keeping him alive for the attention. When an animal is too sore to stand and too sore to lay down one would think that the heroic thing would be to let him go in peace.
default_sad.png
He is suffering from double cruelty... :no:

I couldn't bring myself to look at the first video, but I did watch the update hoping that it would be good news. Wow - what a miraculous recovery! My heart just hurt watching it, though. Unimaginable suffering. And done intentionally by a human he probably loved very much :no:

Well, once again some angry fool of a human decided to take his anger out on a dog :ugh: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Disgusting!

However, I can't see how this was in the dogs best interest to video the whole thing and "Try to save him"

The only humane thing to do would be to euthanise him IMO.

Burn victims often talk about the horrendous pain during recovery and then countless surgeries etc

The whole thing is repulsive!

I think this poor dog has suffered enough,

Poor darling
default_sad.png

The poor dog. I know exactly how he feels as I was burnt when I was younger. It was painful and I had to have a skin graft done to put on my burned leg. I still have the scar as a reminder on both my leg and my hip where they took my healthy skin to put on my burnt leg. The only good thing that came out of my burnt leg is it never grows hair on that side so I don't have to shave there.
default_wink.png
: I hope that the 20 year old is caught and justice is done.

Videoing the act would be illegal and would make his prosecution SO much easier!!

I am handing out 2X4s free if anyone wants one- if you see a 20 year old having a temper tantrum feel free to apply it to it's ear!! HARD.

You may want to paint messages on the wood so they get them.....

Then run away fast so the Police can't catch you.

This is called "Giving them a taste of their own medicine"

What a sick b%^t#$@! I didn't watch the videos (I have dialup)...plus I'm not so sure I want to see that poor dog. Is this guy in jail or anything right now? This is just the beginning, most people who harm animals do it to people eventually too.

A while back a dog was found in the closest big city to us...it was a bassett..some kids had stole him from someone's yard and tortured him...they set him on fire and threw him out a car window while it was moving, they never found out who do it...the dog lived for a while but eventually died...how sad...people are so sick sometimes, I just don't understand it.

I could not watch the video, I can't watch any animal suffer but although I am not a violent person give me ten minutes alone with that monster 20 year old grrrr. The more I read this kind of thing the more I love my animals, maybe this happened when I was growing up too but I don't remember hearing many stories like this. It turns my stomach to think what that poor dog went through and is going through. I hope the end result is not to turn the dog back to the owners :no:

Yvonne

i have to agree with euthanasia. it would be the kindest thing for this poor dog. he will never live a pain-free life. i think it's noble of these people to try to save him but unless someone can take him and devote the rest of his life to trying to make him comfortable, i can't see where "saving him" is truly the proper term.

i would also like to know if this poor excuse for a human being has been charged with anything. he quite obviously has no respect for life and if he continues to live a free man, another unfortunate animal or some person who happens to cross his sorry path will some day suffer or die at his hand.

just when you think you have seen the worst possible, something like this comes along.
default_sad.png

I can't watch it. I am glad there was link and not pictures.
default_torch.gif
:

Hey everyone:

Sorry... I didn't even think about explaining the video. Oops! It's so horrible, but it's not a video showing the harming of this precious dog. It's slides of the Louis' after this horrific act of cruelty. Thanks, to all of you for clarifying the video and to Mary Lou for the update. Following are links for the tv station that reported it. There's a picture of the person who did it; but I don't think they've found him as of yet. Thanks to all for your prayers for this precious dog.

God bless,

Joan

http://www.wsfa.com/global/story.asp?s=7101219

http://www.wsfa.com/

:no: poor dog. my heart goes out to the poor fellow. You know it was and is very painful for him. I hate he when through something like this, it sure have never happen to him.

Back