Want to see some halters? Check these out!There's still time!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Here are a few of the halters that CMHR is giving away at the Online Show for a $5.00 entry fee. I thought I could tempt you to enter the show by visual aids so I hope this works. My mares are ,modeling some of these gorgeous halters for you so you can see how nicely they fit a variety of horse sizes. They have a side clip and an adjustable noseband which helps so much. They are also made super high quality. These girls all range from 31"-34" and have all different shaped heads.

Chrissy is wearing one of the many Christmas designs and also the Green Plaid Kilt. Glory is wearing the blue madress which also comes in pink. Merry Beth is showing you the pink and green daisy which also comes in purple. The designs are endless. They even have peace signs now too!

Now, here's the thing: Christmas is coming and what better quality gift can you give your horse crazy friend for a $5.00 entry? CMHR sells these at our Sales Barn for $29.00 + shipping. You can't find a better deal than this anywhere and you'd be silly to pass up this opportunity to make your horse look righteous and totally cool. . And how about your LB Secret Santa gift? PERFECT!!!! And let's not forget that every entry fee goes to help us take in more and more horses that need help.

BUT WAIT!!!! That's not all! I want you to click on this link and see the rest of the zillion designs we have to offer you all for that low, low, low entry fee of $5.00!!!!

http://store.chances...ltersleads.html

And hold on!!! If you are a kid reading this, go pester your mother to enter your horse!

And don't forget your big horse and doggy because we have big horse sizes and collars for the doggy too!

We're getting down to the wire over there at the showgrounds so don't walk, don't trot, forget the canter.....GALLOP as fast as you can and post a picture or video and win!!!! You have as good a chance as anyone to win!

Anyone out there that needs to snail mail at the last minute, let me know and you are on the honor system to go ahead and enter.

THANK YOU A LOT!!!

HALTERMODELS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to make some "more manly" halters for the stallions and geldings in our lives.

Latest posts

Back