Want to go to Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the 11th Sunday at 6 pm class 107 Amateur Ladies Western Country Pleasure Over. Of course That probably means 11 pm or midnight.

Then again.Thursday at 6 pm class 253 open Western Country Pleasure Over 36-38 Again, probably means 11 pm or midnight.
Shoot, I'll be in that class with you. And don't be surprised, but it may be at 6PM.

Did you ever find someone to help you out?? I will be there from the 8th thru the 16th. I will have a mare/foal to take care of (foal is showing in the weaner classes (sweepstakes, futurity and open) and my stallion is with a trainer, so I will have time to help you out. Let me know.
default_smile.png

I should be able to help you on Thursday. Check with me during that week.

Your Sunday class is too close to one of mine, though.

It's the 11th Sunday at 6 pm class 107 Amateur Ladies Western Country Pleasure Over. Of course That probably means 11 pm or midnight.

Then again.Thursday at 6 pm class 253 open Western Country Pleasure Over 36-38 Again, probably means 11 pm or midnight.
There's a good chance that I can help you out both nights. You're class 107 should be easy as mine is #115 ---the last one of the night (ahem....morning!). That is if you don't mind a cocktail dressed header (I drive Park Harness). On Thurs night I'm 11 classes after you and I'll be in western attire.

I have no idea where I'm going to be stalled yet. I'll find out when I get there, I'll have my e mail when I get there, so I'll have access to the forum. Thanks all.

If only you were in Michigan. I'm going to be heading down to Nationals with just one small horse. Would love to have ridden with someone, but now making plans to go by myself.

If only you were in Michigan. I'm going to be heading down to Nationals with just one small horse. Would love to have ridden with someone, but now making plans to go by myself.
Where in Michigan and when are you going. I'm leaving from Wisconsin early on Sat. Any chance that we might "run across" each other?

There's a good chance that I can help you out both nights. You're class 107 should be easy as mine is #115 ---the last one of the night (ahem....morning!). That is if you don't mind a cocktail dressed header (I drive Park Harness). On Thurs night I'm 11 classes after you and I'll be in western attire.

Oh Sandee that would be great, I don't care if you wear a tutu!!!!! OR your bathing suit. I just need a header. Here is my phone number. 417 718 3931 Thanks so much. That's mainly what I need right now. My trainer said the other day they would hold my horses for me when I go from class to class so I have that covered and I can get them ready I'm used to that. Just the header, I've been MOST worried about it, cause my trainer just doesn't have anyone. Thanks everyone appreciate ALL the offers and assistance. You've been MOST helpful. It is so nice you've all been wonderful. Call and let me know ok Sandee. Can you pm me your number. Thanks.

Sounds like a great deal - if only I didn't have to work (have a new job) and if only I didn't live in Washington state
default_smile.png
But I always have wanted to go to Nationals. Maybe I'll get a chance some other year.

Attwoode, where in Michigan are you? I might be able to help you drive down and back, depending on what days you are going.

Latest posts

Back