Want to go to Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myminis

Reaction score
I'm going to Nationals on the 8th of Sept till the morning the 16th. I'm taking 4 horses. I'm only showing 3. I need a header for 2 classes and a little help getting them ready. To hold one horse while one horse is in a class and another one class is next. And generally just someone to hang around with for those day's cause it gets awfully lonely being by yourself. For that you get a free trip to Nationals. I'll pay your hotel and 3 meals aday. You pay for your snacks and if you need your laundry or any other incidentals. I live near Springfield, Mo. actually, 8 miles from there. Any takers???

Wish I could take you up on that! Im sure someone here will snap that up. That is too many days for me to be gone. Dang it! Best wishes on your Nationals Journey!

What an awesome offer! I just finished wrapping up road trip plans with some family members or I would gladly take you up on the offer!

If I wasnt a preggo hippo I would love to take you up on that offer!

Great offer! If I weren't taking horses too, I'd be interested.

PM'd you.

Well I'll already be there if you need help just ask!
Thanks JMS, appreciate it. I'm hoping over the next couple of day's I'll be able to find someone. I'm really praying about it and asking God to send the right person. I need a header for my boy when I drive in 2 of his classes too, in western. Thanks all for such a great respone. Hugs to you all.

I want to go!!!! Can you run down to Alabama and pick me up???
default_biggrin.png

Wish I was closer and had my passport or special drivers license to cross the border into the US as I would have loved to go. I sadly am in Quebec, Canada.
default_sad.png

Jess Alabama is just a little to far, but thanks anyway. Quebec, wow you are out there....
default_sad.png
Well I'm not giving up hope there's always tomorrow. If you guy's know of someone pm them and let them know I'm looking please, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

LOL...well...too bad! I really do hope that you find someone. It should be alot of fun! Good luck with your search and with your horses at the show! I expect lots of pics from everyone that is going!

Wow, what an opportunity. If I didn't have a 14 month old son, I would hop on a plane to Tulsa. Im sure someone will take you up on it!

Shoot, if you showed at the World Show ........I'd love to help you out. I go by myself and have lots of time on my hands.
default_wacko.png

I'll also be there starting on Saturday and for the rest of the show. PM me with the classes you need help with and maybe I can help you out. You are welcome to hang with my gang in the Super Duty barn. Sorry, I already have a roommate, though.

Which classes exactly are you looking for help? On what days? I'll be there but not till Saturday.

It's the 11th Sunday at 6 pm class 107 Amateur Ladies Western Country Pleasure Over. Of course That probably means 11 pm or midnight.

Then again.Thursday at 6 pm class 253 open Western Country Pleasure Over 36-38 Again, probably means 11 pm or midnight.

Awhh man I would LOVE to be there...but I'm in college now and I think NC is a bit too far for you to drive.

It's the 11th Sunday at 6 pm class 107 Amateur Ladies Western Country Pleasure Over. Of course That probably means 11 pm or midnight.

Then again.Thursday at 6 pm class 253 open Western Country Pleasure Over 36-38 Again, probably means 11 pm or midnight.
I should be able to give you a hand on Sunday evening
default_yes.gif
but will be gone by Thursday.

Do you know where you are stalled yet? I'll be near Val in the Super Duty barn. lots of drivers over there if you need a hand. I am in your Sunday class.
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back