Wallis....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynda, looking at more long term....we will have 2 stalls open up after PtHA World...mid June at the latest. If you need them they are yours.

Have one paddock I can clear out now. Grass. I can put a 20x20 portable pen up too but the problem with them, there is no shelter...trees and shade but no roof.

Not sure how best to contact you.

When you can let us know your mare and baby are ok.

Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
Mare is Fine!!!!
default_yes.gif

She had a belly ache and was dehydrated but doing good this morning..

Thanks again everyone

Lynda

Im so sorry - dont known what to say ..... but I wish I could come and help you clean up

Let me know if you need anything Lynda! Hard to imagine how quickly things can change, and I can't imagine what you're going through. Wish I was closer just to come help clean up. Just saw you last weekend at the horse show in Monroe everything was fine and you were having an AWESOME show to go home and this happen. We have been lucky here - dodging all the torandos over the past month, sometime just by miles......ready for summertime and for all these storms to go away.

Thank goodness on your mare. I can only imagine the stress for the horses that have gone through this. No wonder she had a belly ache!

Hugs to all.

Charlotte

What a terrible thing to be going through. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Keep Lynda's mare in your thoughts and prayers. Things aren't as well with her as first thought this morning.

On a brighter note, Dr Danielson was at my farm this morning and treated Lyndas' two injured mares. He stapled the skin flap under the jaws of the one mare and treated the leg injuries on the other mare. Both should heal and be fine. Dr Danielson has been treating some horrific injuries from the tornadoes as well as putting a number of horses down. So sad.....

Cat still hasn't pooped
default_sad.png

I hope we don't have to make that decision tomorrow.....

Her gut is not twisted but she is imacted... They have had her on IV's and been giving her stuff to try to pass whatever it is...

Latest posts

Back