Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Kelly

Reaction score
I got distracted with Oatie and forgot to post my times 不不 that is such a cute name.

Jan 16
Walked Breezy .5 miles
Walked Thunder .5 miles

Cayuse

Reaction score
Oatie is my big boy (12.2 hands ) He's a welsh pony not a mini but I took liberty and logged his walk once in awhile because he and I need to be motivated. I hope that's ok with everyone. Oatie is 24 and my retired show pony. The head shot is last summer and the show picture about 4 years ago. He's quite a pet and is learning agility now since retirement.

Attachments

MaryFlora

Reaction score
I dont feel we walked enough to merit a ribbon, though Im proud of my minis and their cooperation with all things human. 不 This group was a wonderful motivator and we walked more than the year before!

Ive also enjoyed your walks, photos, and adventures! Like now...its minus 8 (-8) feels like -18, the wind is crazy, the snow is blowing around like a snow globe and here I sit...warm and enjoying your miles and photos! Welcome Oatie!

Looking forward to more sharing from here when the ice and snow and cold leave!

It is very sweet of you, Cayuse, to take on the job of ribbons - mailing, ordering, etc!

Cayuse

Reaction score
MaryFlora, You're on my list! I've got a ribbon waiting for you . Message me your address. It's terribly cold here too, not-8 but around 0.
I dont feel we walked enough to merit a ribbon, though Im proud of my minis and their cooperation with all things human. 不 This group was a wonderful motivator and we walked more than the year before!

Ive also enjoyed your walks, photos, and adventures! Like now...its minus 8 (-8) feels like -18, the wind is crazy, the snow is blowing around like a snow globe and here I sit...warm and enjoying your miles and photos! Welcome Oatie!

Looking forward to more sharing from here when the ice and snow and cold leave!

It is very sweet of you, Cayuse, to take on the job of ribbons - mailing, ordering, etc!

Latest posts