Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oatie is my big boy (12.2 hands 🙂 ) He's a welsh pony not a mini but I took liberty and logged his walk once in awhile because he and I need to be motivated. I hope that's ok with everyone. Oatie is 24 and my retired show pony. The head shot is last summer and the show picture about 4 years ago. He's quite a pet and is learning agility now since retirement.

Attachments

• oatielily.JPG
    oatielily.JPG
    367.4 KB · Views: 7
  • oatie and the golden rod.JPG
    oatie and the golden rod.JPG
    631 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0857 (2).JPG
    DSCN0857 (2).JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 7
I don‘t feel we walked enough to merit a ribbon, though I’m proud of my minis and their cooperation with all things human. 🤣 This group was a wonderful motivator and we walked more than the year before!

I’ve also enjoyed your walks, photos, and adventures! Like now...it’s minus 8 (-8) “feels like” -18, the wind is crazy, the snow is blowing around like a snow globe and here I sit...warm and enjoying your miles and photos! Welcome Oatie! 👍

Looking forward to more sharing from here when the ice and snow and cold leave!

It is very sweet of you, Cayuse, to take on the job of ribbons - mailing, ordering, etc!

MaryFlora, You're on my list! I've got a ribbon waiting 🙂 for you . Message me your address. It's terribly cold here too, not-8 but around 0.
I don‘t feel we walked enough to merit a ribbon, though I’m proud of my minis and their cooperation with all things human. 🤣 This group was a wonderful motivator and we walked more than the year before!

I’ve also enjoyed your walks, photos, and adventures! Like now...it’s minus 8 (-8) “feels like” -18, the wind is crazy, the snow is blowing around like a snow globe and here I sit...warm and enjoying your miles and photos! Welcome Oatie! 👍

Looking forward to more sharing from here when the ice and snow and cold leave!

It is very sweet of you, Cayuse, to take on the job of ribbons - mailing, ordering, etc!

Latest posts

Back