Very Thrilled ... Very Proud

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
As noted in the topic title, I am very thrilled and very proud of the accomplishments by my wife and children and our triple-registered AMHR-ASPC-ASPR mini/pony, Enchanted Hollow King Zebulon.

Just took a look at the AMHR and ASPC All-Star results, and Zeb finished the 2010 show season with nine All-Star National Championships and 12 Reserve National titles -- all in driving.

Zeb was in first place among AMHR All-Stars in the Over division in ...

Roadster Stakes

Open Roadster

Amateur Roadster

Youth Roadster

Amateur Pleasure Driving

Youth Pleasure Driving

And he led ASPC/ASPR All-Stars in ...

Classic Amateur Roadster

Classic Youth Amateur Roadster

ASPR Youth Pleasure Driving

Overall, Zeb ranked in the top 10 in 28 All-Star classes in AMHR, ASPC and ASPR.

Mary, Samantha, Sawyer and Spencer all won National championships with Zeb at AMHR Nationals and Shetland Congress, and were responsible for his All-Star success. (He won five National championships and seven Reserve National titles at AMHR Nationals and, showing as Larch Acres Zebulon in Classic and Enchanted Hollow King Zebulon in ASPR, won 10 National championships and seven Reserve National titles at Shetland Congress.)

Counting AMHR Nationals, Shetland Congress and All-Star rankings, Zeb's 2010 show season included 24 National championships and 26 Reserve National titles.

So, like I said, I am very proud and very thrilled and, also, very fortunate.

Awesome! Big congratulations to your pony and your whole family!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations - he's a moving machine

Couldn't happen to nicer people!!

I am so happy for you!

Hugs

Bonnie
default_wub.png

Back