Very sick dog-prayers needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping your little Blondie in my thoughts and prayers. These little ones are our fur-kids, and believe me I know how much we love each and every one of them... please keep us posted.

Liz N.

I got Blondie&Ducky home on Fri 5-25 about 5 PM Both are on meds for 1 month Steam treatments and coupaging to break up mess in lungs.Took a break and went to the horse show for a few hrs and both wanted to eat lots when I just fed them.Temps are normal and both are sleeping at my feet under the computer.Will continue sleeping on the sofa so I can leave them uncrated for night.They seem to do better if they can get up and move around.I think we are out of the woods.Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

I'm so happy to read this update, Bev, and am so glad they are home with their Mom!!!

Fig & Tug (the resident terriers here) send wags and cyber cookies to Blondie and Ducky and hope they back to normal soon! So wonderful to read the good update!!

hapydancsmil.gif
< me

doggyhug1.gif
< Fig

doggyhug2.gif
< Tug

Last edited by a moderator:
Knock on wood-all are doing well.Eating, drinking,peeing pooping and normal temps.Still lots of heavy breathing and snoring but less snotty noses.I have been sleeping on the soaf to be near them at night, but feel comfortable going up to sleep in my own bed tonight.I will leave their crate doors open so they can move around.they seem to do better if not confined so much.The shelter dog,big German shepherd who brought home the bug will be crated.Still don't rust him with the Corgis without supervision.Thanks for all the kind words and prayers.It means a lot to have people who understand how important our animals are to us.thanks again

Latest posts

Back