Venting....you breed 22 inch minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sent pictures,definitely dwarfs and almost that small as she claims...straight dwarfs bred together..a tiny stud in,the bacjground also,a mom dwarf and a dwarf foal also....i am just disgusted.
Sounds like the only character missing is SNOW WHITE...
default_new_shocked.gif

I know exactly the farm in question. She actually advertises on the LB board. Her most recent ad claims her 28" sorrel mare is bred to her 24" buckskin stallion. Who himself has dwarf characteristics and is no 24". Then on her website she has a page just for her dwarves who amazingly enough are only 11" and 13" according to her!! Yeah right is what I say. If they were that small, they would beat out Thumbelina. But you can tell they are obviously much taller then that!. She does not measure her horses. She is making up these heights off the top of her head - it is all a marketing ploy. She tells everyone she has cancer, she has been saying that for years. I can't say if it is true or not and it might be true however with all the other lies she has told, it doesn't make anything she says very crediable in my mind. And that fact she breeds horses that are clearly dwarves is just unexcusable, irresponsible and cruel. I would never buy anything from her nor would I sell her anything. When I told her I wanted to see pics of her mare and stallion next to a measure stick, all of a sudden the mare was no longer for sale. Imagine that? LOL

If this woman has cancer... perhaps she just needs to take a break and take care of what she has until her health gets better. I can't imagine trying to buy another horse and trying to deal with cancer.. too hard to take care of her own that she has. Health issues at our place are about to make us have to stop taking on too much.

That is like saying... "I have health issues... I need more work to do. ... ."

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to your gut......Sounds like you got it right.

And remember, you are the OWNER and can say yes or no to a potential buyer.

Always go with your gut feelings. None of my horses would be going there.
default_no.gif

Yes I am sure the measurements must be off, or would worry if they are dwarfs? Also, if she has cancer, is that a sympathy ploy to get the price reduced? If she is ill, I would be concerned about the care the Minis are getting then. I have had up close and personal experience with those dealing with cancer and the last thing any of them would have been thinking about is buying and breeding more horses. I would go with your gut... I dont think any of it sounds right either. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Back