Velvet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srpwildrose

Reaction score
I bought Velvet "in foal".........looked like she was big enuf to foal a month ago.....
default_rolleyes.gif
: .......still waiting.... :no: .......her bag is full and tight today, still clear milk tho.................
default_wacko.png
:

I am going out of town all day, maybe there will be a susprise when I get home
default_yes.gif
:

This waiting game is driving me crazy
113_1340.jpg

am going out of town all day, maybe there will be a susprise when I get home
default_yes.gif
:
never posted in the pony forum before, but read this and decided, hey why not. soooooo, your going out of town are you????? she sure looks big enough to foal imo... umm, just saw you posted this yesterday, sooo, any baby yet!?!?!?!?!?

post pics of your new baby!!!! can't wait to see it. if her bag is full and dripping (even tho it is clear) well, watch her very closely. i know, the waiting game is no fun. no fun at all....

velvet, come on, you can do it, just lay down and push that thing outa there!!! PLEEEEEEAASE.

very pretty mare
default_wub.png
:

I've always heard from the stories on here that they foal when your not watching the cam or you decide to nod off a bit, lol so who knows.

I would try to stick close to home incase she has any problem, im not a foaling expert (by any means but i've read threads here and read the foaling book that was about 150pgs long and 140 of them were what could go wrong during foaling!). I would be worried about going to far away.

Also, in that picture i dont see a V appear yet on the belly so i dont know if she will foal soon.

Almost all mares take there gestation differently.

Good luck and im hoping for a healthy foal.

Leeana H.

default_sad.png

Still waiting..........bag was so big and tight this morning..............good thing I am able to come home for lunch breaks to check in.............still nuthin honey :no:

ee84db0a.jpg
[SIZE=14pt]Savannah is full too, had the V for two weeks now and still holding out. Just shows that signs dont always mean its time.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back