Updated Pics of Watson + Wilson, Our Shih Tzu Puppies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I snapped some pics of my favorite fur sons, Watson and Wilson, when I was out playing with and photographing our new filly, Piper. Watson and Wilson are my best friends and with me all the time when I am home. They are now just over 5mos old and brothers. Watson is the brown one, and Wilson is the gold one:

Watson-020609-2.jpg
Watson-020609-4.jpg

Wilson--020709-05.jpg
Wilson--020709-01.jpg

Then as a contrast, this is their "we're going out in public" look:

Wilson--011809--015.jpg
Watson--011609--010.jpg

Thanks for looking at my baby boys
love0075.gif
Harvey and I both just love them so much and it took TWO special boys to help fill the hole from loosing Winston...

Last edited by a moderator:
They look like happy little munchkins, Jill. Too cute they can go from "rough and ready" to "out on the town" sleek! Which one was your first, Watson or Wilson?

Im so glad you got two.... I love it when brothers and sisters can stay together

Lyn

They are adorable Jill! I like their backyard look better than their sunday go meetin' look! LOL

OMG Jill, how cute are they!!!
default_wub.png

Though I don't envy the grooming!! lol Corgis are more than enough grooming for me
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

They are adorable, but I do not know how you do it, it is like having twins,

double trouble.
default_wink.png

Thanks, everyone
love0075.gif

I can't even put into words how much I love Watson and Wilson, but I know that most of you would totally understand exactly how I feel
love0034.gif

We got Watson (brown) on November 22 and Wilson (gold) on January 17. They are from the same litter and came from forum member, friend and vet, Cheryl Powell (4mymirage)
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

We have not ever raised two puppies at the same time, and I worried if they'd be more into each other than us, but it's worked out beautifully. They are best friends and great company to each other when we are gone, but when we are home, they both want time with their Mommy and Daddy -- big time
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

They've not been weighed recently, but I'm guessing Watson's about 7.5# and Wilson's about 8#. They are forces with which to be reckoned!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Oh Jill!!! I love them!!! They look so happy!!! Give them a big snuggle for me!
default_wub.png
Both are dolls but I have to say that Watson... I just want to kiss him!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
LOL! What a ham!

Leya

Jill they are ADORABLE!! I hope they both have a long and healthy life! I like the hair out of the eyes look the best, but that is the groomer in me! LOL!! They are so lucky to be so loved.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Joyce

They are adorable!! My sister has two shih tzu boys and I love them to pieces, they have to be one of the sweetest breeds! They are so darn cute, they love when I come for a visit and can't wait to sit on my lap.

We kept two of our sheltie pups from a litter and have loved it too. Litter mates have a special bond and we love watching them play! But they have also really bonded with us too.

Thanks for sharing Watson and Wilson with us, I always enjoy your pictures and your love for your furkids is awesome!
default_wub.png

Jill, they are both adorable.

I am so happy for you and the joy they have brought to you, you can tell each time you talk of them.
default_wub.png

Back