Pictures of WILSON, Our New Shih Tzu Puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
You can probably guess from the pictures why we think Wilson is adorable
love0034.gif

He's also fitting in so well. He slept good on the bed his first night and he and Watson are getting along so well and having a blast playing together. He is also a lot braver than Watson -- I'm not sure how Watson got to be such a momma's boy
default_biggrin.png

We think Watson's really relaxed (and our vet calls him one laid back little dude), but Wilson is even more easy going. They're such good puppies
default_yes.gif

Wilson took time out from midget wrestling with Watson to do a photo shoot. I'm so happy we have this little guy!!!
cloud9.gif

We are so thankful to Cheryl (4mymirage here) for bringing both Wilson and Watson into our lives. They're a big part of our world
yes.gif

Pictures of Watson can be seen HERE and below are pictures of Wilson
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Thanks for looking at our new fur son
love0075.gif

Wilson--011809--006.jpg
Wilson--011809--015.jpg

Wilson--011809--011.jpg
Wilson--011809--020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is adorable, how does the rest of the gang fit in now?
default_wub.png

Are they at all jealous.

I have been waiting to see Wilson and here he is-He sure is a cutie!!

I know you and Harvey will give him lots of love
default_wub.png

Jill,

What lucky puppies to be in such a loving and good home. They are both just darling and they will give you so much entertainment.

Arlene

Thanks, everyone
love0075.gif

It's a lot of fun having these two puppies. We will get pics of them together but it probably will not be easy to get them BOTH to look at the camera at the same time let alone hold still for long at this time
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Watson has been doing his best to get in between Wilson and I and likes to lay on the back of the sofa behind me with his paw on my shoulder ("my mommy") but is really good natured
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Willow, who is an 8yo shih tzu we raised from a puppy (she was got to keep Winston company) is the most jealous. We have been making a point to give her extra attention and kisses, however, it just seems to make her more "b*tchy" to the babies. I'm sure she'll get over it and I do tell each of the dogs a couple times a day that they are my 'favorite"
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

I've got to go to the office for awhile today (meeting with the newspaper!), and feel much better leaving now that Watson doesn't have to be crated alone. He and Watson have a big play pen, food, water, beds and toys for while I'm gone
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute and adorable Jill! It would be fun to see you trying to take their picture together
default_laugh.png

Back