UPDATE: We're Adopting a Special Puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your soon to be new addition! She's cute as can be! What a special girl!
default_wub.png

Thanks, everyone! Harvey and I are looking forward to being Wylie's Dad and Mom.

I'm thinking I may take her to the office with me, too, on days when I don't have client appointments. I used to take Winston with me sometimes. I can't really take Wilson or Watson because can't take one and not the other and the two of them would make it difficult to work (little rough and tumble bears!). She can be my office manager, maybe
default_laugh.png

Once Wylie is home, we will update with more pictures, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill - soon you will have more Shih Tzus than horses! Wylie is lucky to have found you... (you only think it was the other way around) ...
default_wink.png

Congrats Jill! What a lucky puppy to have found you, she couldn't of found a better home!

Bless you for taking her into your family.
default_wub.png
How can any living creature be tossed away? I just don't get it. I know she will be so grateful for the loving home you are giving her. More pictures please when you have time!
default_yes.gif

Thanks again, everyone
default_wub.png

UDATE 2/5/2011: We brought Wylie home today and she is doing so well! She did great on the 3.5 hour drive home. She met all our guys -- who seem to be universally infatuated with her -- and she took a nap with us. I had worried Willow would be very jealous / resentful of Wylie, however, we told Willow that Wylie is for her (like we do when she gets a new toy -- and like we told Winston when "he" got Willow many moons ago). Well, maybe Willow took it to heart because she got after Wilson for getting too close and too attentive to her puppy. Seems to be a perfect fit all around and I will update with pictures soon
default_wub.png

Plus, it was great to see Cheryl again! She is so nice and was busy at her wonderful vet practice with a goat, dogs, etc., when we arrived
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah! Glad introductions went to so well. Can't wait to see those pics.

Jill, I bet she knows she is loved. You did a good thing. I bet if she could pinch herself she would just so she could be sure she's not just dreaming that a wonderful mommy and daddy with some neat ready made siblings have given her a forever home.
default_aktion033.gif
We have a very sweet shy, playful shih-tzu appropriately named PattyCake ShyAnne.

Congrats Jill, remember Pirate she had lost her eye at 8 weeks and did great.

I finally found her a home where she is being cared for.
default_wub.png

Your picture is so much like my little guy.

002-7.jpg

It has only been a few days and he doesn't even miss his eye.

I hope your girl does well.

Back