Updated pics of 3C Incognitos Easter Lily & Touched By A Star

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Well, I've seen how others do a little clipping on their foals, so I thought I'd try it. I clipped a little on their necks and throatlatches, on the lower part of their face and under their head. I didn't clip their muzzles as I wanted to leave their whiskers alone.

Here was my first victim, 3C Incognitos Easter Lily, our max expression sabino filly, at 9 days old:

LilyFaceApr2010.jpg

LilyLeftHeadTurnedApr2010.jpg

LilyRunningRightApr2010.jpg

And you'll have to overlook the big patch of hair I missed by this filly's chin, LOL. This is 3C Touched By A Star, the tiny filly that wasn't breathing when she was born. She is a mama's girl, so getting pictures of her is hard as she is usually glued to her dam's side. Being that they are both mostly white, it makes difficult.

TouchFaceApr2010.jpg

TouchLeft3Apr2010.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my girls!

[SIZE=10pt]Stephanie, they are both just gorgeous! Beautiful heads on both those girls, and you know I've got a special place in my heart for little Touch. Have you taught them to pose for the camera, already? LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Thanks guys! I sure wish I could do a complete clip, but I guess I'll have to restrain myself. It was in the 30s again last night.

Rose, maybe you can see Touch in person this year...she might go to Regionals. Or Lily might, I don't know yet, LOL.

Back