Pics of Lily, our "Easter Bunny" filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
This is the filly everyone said reminded them of the Easter Bunny, LOL, because she was so fluffy. I call her the Energizer Bunny because she just never stops!
default_rolleyes.gif
She rarely walks anywhere, as she strongly prefers to trot, and it is even more rare that you see her standing still.

Here's 3C Incognitos Easter Lily at the beginning of June:

LilyLittleHouse2June2010small.jpg

LilyLittleHouseJune2010small.jpg

What great pictures. Maybe it is a good job that she keeps on the move seeing how white she is.

This is the filly everyone said reminded them of the Easter Bunny, LOL, because she was so fluffy. I call her the Energizer Bunny because she just never stops!
default_rolleyes.gif
She rarely walks anywhere, as she strongly prefers to trot, and it is even more rare that you see her standing still.

Here's 3C Incognitos Easter Lily at the beginning of June:

LilyLittleHouse2June2010small.jpg

LilyLittleHouseJune2010small.jpg
Oh

wow!

Thanks guys, she is our first "white" horse, ever. She sure likes to roll in the dirt.
default_wacko.png
All of her siblings, even by different stallions, go non-stop like she does, all good movers with long strides. Too bad this filly is going to stay small, I'd sure like to drive her.

Gorgeous little bunny
default_smile.png

She's beautiful!!! And how small is too small to drive really? There is someone here in MO that has a stallion that is under 30" and his pleasure movement will make you swoon! They've only shown him AMHR but I sure wish they'd take him to some A shows. He's won everything there is to win in that 30" and Under Pleasure Driving class and he also is doing roadster now. And he got his HOF in halter if I remember correctly. Show her, she's stunning!!!

Parmela, thank you! I used to show a 29.75" mare in driving, she was a little power house!! We'll just have to wait and see if this filly is still around as a 3 year old and go from there. Unfortunately, AMHA doesn't have any 30" and under driving classes.

Back