!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
WE HAVE IT

We are going to sign this afternoon

and hopefully get my horses out in the morning or even maybe late this afternoon.

and move like heck tomorow

we have some friends coming over tomorow to help so it will be fun

thanks folks

and we will be hard at work catching up on clients next week

THANK YOU ALL
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

this is good

dawn

P.S. now just pray that the owner will sign it today

Sending good thoughts that this all works out! I was just reading your other thread and then saw this, fingers crossed!!!

Congrats. So glad you have a place to take your minis been thinking about you.

Congrats. So glad you have a place to take your minis been thinking about you.

Sue i wish i had 13 minis i have 1 and 13 quarter and paints

my mini is over at maryb and getting spoiled or so i have heard lol

for now the mini pens are going to be kennels until we get the kennels back up the beginning of the week

and then we will try to pry our little one away. i guess he is spoiled with tic tacs i give

dawn

Whew! :DOH! Nothing like pulling a rabbit out of hat, that's great!
default_aktion033.gif

Yes, Dawn's little guy is in my barn. Yes, he is spoiled and he absolutely loves wintergreen TicTacs. I am not the one that started that though, it was my hubby. Hammer is an awfully sweet little guy. I am just glad we had room to take him for a little while to help you guys out. I knew hubby was going to get really attached really fast, he does with all of them. He said again yesterday that he absolutely cannot be there when you come after Hammer, he doesn't want to see him leave.

I am so glad this came through for you two, it would have saved a ton of stress if it had been a couple of weeks ago though.

I am thrilled for you and am anxious to see your new place, it sounds wonderful!

Mary

Latest posts

Back