Update on the WCMHR virtual show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvsminis

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the WCMHR has updated their website, and everything is looking on the up and up now. Hopefully, they can redeem themselves in the eyes of the past members, current members and future members. Due to the difficulty of not being able to hardship young foals into other registries, this registry is needed to help promote this beautiful breed, not just for Americans, but all over the world. Better communication is what is needed most definitely.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the WCMHR has updated their website, and everything is looking on the up and up now. Hopefully, they can redeem themselves in the eyes of the past members, current members and future members. Due to the difficulty of not being able to hardship young foals into other registries, this registry is needed to help promote this beautiful breed, not just for Americans, but all over the world. Better communication is what is needed most definitely.

What exactly has WCMHR done to "help promote this beautiful breed" beyond one show a year and taking people's money? And acting in fits and starts and refusing to address complaints and return calls? I think they need to do a lot more to justify asking people to give money to a registry that does next to nothing and means nothing... I think many here would have been happy with ANY communication.
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still reminding me what happened to me when I did this show. Even tho I won I never got anything in return. Just make sure you got something if you had won anything.

They will certainly not redeem themselves in my eyes. To me they are below the bottom, even lower then a color registry. I hope everything works out for you in the end but I personally think your money could be used for so much better purposes then this registry.

Yes, you all may be right, I guess time will tell. This is my first year in this registry, already a member of the AMHR which runs a pretty tight ship, and does do a lot to promote the breed. It would be nice if WCMHR really took it serious enough to promote more shows throughout the country, but those are usually put on by clubs, and I'm not sure if there are any clubs around with the WCMHR horses in them. Thanks for your input, have a great week. And, for those going to the AMHR Nationals..........Best of luck to you all!

There is nothing that can redeem WCMHR at this point in my eyes.

There are several issues with WCMHR:

• They have a long history of dishonestly taking money and not providing papers
  • The papers they have to offer add absolutely no value to the horses
  • Their papers create the opportunity for new miniature horse people to buy grade miniature horses with only WCMHR papers and be duped into thinking they've bought horses that are "really" registered (when they have not -- no serious enthusiasts place any value on WCMHR papers.)

Just bad news all the way around when it comes to WCMHR in my opinion
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back