UPDATE on our new foal, new filly, and all the chaos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Marty! What a handsome guy
default_smile.png

Oh, the things we mini horse people go through! LOL- my neighbors think I'm yelling at my daughter when I have to yell "this way... come on!" to get a horse being in the wrong place to the right place
default_smile.png

Tammie

[SIZE=14pt]Marty....sounds like you certainly HAVE had your hands full! :lol: But well worth it...that little guy is just adorable, & Glory is a beauty!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

All is well at the "Brave Little Prancer" farm. I'm sure you are going to be outside, enjoying that baby & new girl for quite a while.
default_wink.png
:

PHEW, Marty, I am some relieved to read this post. Your little boy is SO handsome, congratulations. He will get the temperature thing figured out soon. Glad things have somewhat settled down for you now. I love the name you gave the filly, too. Enjoy your two new babies!

Jodi

Congratulations Marty, it sounds like all is going well. You have two beautiful new additions to your herd and I love both of their names.l

:aktion033:

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

He is SUCH a cutie. Timmy should be too happy! He now has a little brother to play with!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt] Oh man Marty a thought just occured to me,,,,,[/SIZE]

Are you going to geld any of the babies, Or soon it will the stallion field and Timmy will be king! HeeHee, I can see your husband then! YIKES!

Oh Marty, that 'filly' boy is sooooo handsome!

thank you for the update...I was checking. And isn't it great when hubby falls in love too? (even if they don't always do things as we would have them done)

Charlotte

Congrats, Marty! Your new colt foal is beautiful. Good work! Your new filly is gorgeous too, you are really gonna make it happen at that little farm of yours. :D :aktion033:

So glad to hear that all's well - we sure were worried!! Love the pictures, Marty - but what is that behind Jerry in the first one - looks like a cat plopped down on the ground??? Congrats on your new boy - he is adorable!!!

Liz R.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations Marty!!!!!! I am so happy your healthy foal arrived!

marty it's Lillian, sort fell of the earth for a while but I'm back !! and you're having yet more babies...

The new barn must be jammed packed by now....

that's the first maternity ward I've seen that offers swing ball instead of tea and toast after giving birth ! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back