Update on nationals.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie,

I am so glad that you purchased him. I have known you for a few years (wont say how many to give away our ages), and have always had the upmost respect for you. I remember Pokey well and he was one very special horse. When I saw you in my stall checking out the little colt I couldn't believe my eyes. I was very happy to see you with him and knew that it was a match that will last for years to come. I didn't even realize the markings were the same as Pokey's until you pointed it out. I know when I delivered him to the Best's, they were all over Expo (the new Pokey) and were hugging him and talking with him. He loved all the attention and just turned his head to me and gave me that look that said, "you can leave now, I'm in good hands". I have to admit, I did get a little teary eyed saying goodbye to him, but know that I will see him out and about some day. He couldn't have found a better home and I am so happy that I was involved in finding your "perfect" horse. As a breeder, I am always concerned when I sell a horse that it will go to a good home where it will be taken care of properly. I know that I don't have to worry about this horse at all. He will always have the best of care taken with him. Have fun and enjoy....Dale

Bonnie,I am so glad that you purchased him. I have known you for a few years (wont say how many to give away our ages), and have always had the upmost respect for you. I remember Pokey well and he was one very special horse. When I saw you in my stall checking out the little colt I couldn't believe my eyes. I was very happy to see you with him and knew that it was a match that will last for years to come. I didn't even realize the markings were the same as Pokey's until you pointed it out. I know when I delivered him to the Best's, they were all over Expo (the new Pokey) and were hugging him and talking with him. He loved all the attention and just turned his head to me and gave me that look that said, "you can leave now, I'm in good hands". I have to admit, I did get a little teary eyed saying goodbye to him, but know that I will see him out and about some day. He couldn't have found a better home and I am so happy that I was involved in finding your "perfect" horse. As a breeder, I am always concerned when I sell a horse that it will go to a good home where it will be taken care of properly. I know that I don't have to worry about this horse at all. He will always have the best of care taken with him. Have fun and enjoy....Dale

Ah Dale thank you! He is home and of course everyone was so anxious to see "The Perfect Baby" as I refer to him. He is brilliant of course. we have a chiropractor who is also a vet who comes to the barn once a month so he got his first treatment today. He was so cute she didn't even charge me. The farrier came today and he got his first trim, for which I am sure he was just "perfect", wish I could have been there to take pictures for posterity!!!!

Because it is a big horse barn with only my minis there they get so much attention. They tended not to take them seriously until they saw them driving jumping and working. Lots of respect for them now.

I have felt Pokey would be back someday and think maybe Larry had a hand in this. Because come heck or highwater I would NOT buy a baby........ never say never.

His name is pokey )might as well not fight it) and have people cued in to remind me he is a NEW life with his own personality.Which of course is "Perfect".

Thank you again!!!!!!

Bonnie

Something tells me that Larry had a bit of a hand in your doing that "double take" look......and finding your new Baaabeee.

This new little guy found the right home and you needed this little guy......perfect match.

NOW FOR PICTURES???
default_laugh.png

Because I just bought a new fangaled printer,scanner,faxer thing and have no idea how to set it up will be a while before I can get pictures but can't wait for everyone to see what a "perfect Baby" looks like!!!!
default_wink.png

Hugs

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back