Two new "Gold" babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Both of these babies were born on Thursday, April 12th. but because I was having camera issues - this is the first time I've gotten the pictures on Photobucket.

The buckskin filly was born during the afternoon to our maiden mare "Sonoras Tender Luv" she goes back to "Love Me Tender" This is just a tiny little filly, not sure about the dark spot over her little butt - almost looks like it could be a pinto spot - anyone have any ideas?

The palomino colt is out of "Mystic Sooti Katrina" she goes back to "Flying W" bloodlines. Both foals are out of our cremello stallion - "SunRaes White Gold"

These pictures are the newborn ones, so many of you are great with name ideas - would LOVE some suggestions!

Here they are:

buckskin filly-

LuvFillyLeft.jpg

LuvFillyBack.jpg

palomino colt-

KatColtLeftHeadUp80.jpg

KatColtHead80.jpg

My two favorite colors!! CONGRATS and your adorable new babies
default_wub.png
: !

The black on the buckskin is typical and not pinto at all. Very pretty on both counts. Congratulations.

Congratulations, they are both very nice!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]they are both beautiful! congrats! love those colors and that blaze
default_wub.png
: , Nikki[/SIZE]

Congratulations, Donna!!! They both look GREAT and I LOVE that blaze face on your new boy
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Congrats on the new babys--both very pretty!

I have a question about the colt, we had one the same color....I thought a buckskin, had to have black legs.

I was just calling my little guy-grey or silver. Can you tell me more about how to determine a buckskin.

Thanks

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats!!!! They are both beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Donna, congrats on your beautiful "Gold" babies! :aktion033: The pally boy's blaze is neat!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on your two new arrivals! They are beautiful
default_wub.png
:

Beautiful babies! the little palo colt is ALMOST as cute as his big sister, Phoebe! LOL :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

jennifer :saludando:

I'll try today to say :aktion033: Donna! Both very nice kids. I love the face on that colt! He says "Sami".

I love these babies, all of Donna's "Gold" foals are very nice foals. Pretty heads and built like little horses should look, they are just real nice babies, Gold is doing well!
default_wub.png
:

They are both gorgeous, Donna!!
default_smile.png

I had a buckskin looking filly with that big black spot and she shed off and clipped off VERY dark and turned out to be a smoky seal brown (seal brown with a cream gene) instead of a buckskin :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back