TROOPER Pics @ 2wks Old -- He's Looking Good (Rejected / "Orphan" Foal)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]If ever I lacked the ability to be impartial, this would be it
love0034.gif
[/SIZE]

Spending so much time with Trooper and loving him so much. I'm really, really (really really really) happy with how he's turning out. I think he's turning out not just full of himself but to be a real looker despite what difficulties he's had with his dam rejecting him and his front leg so knock kneed at the start... pretty darn upright and straight these days
happy0144.gif

Trooper is drinking foal formula every 4hrs (sometimes 5-6hrs between at night) but hasn't decided the milk pellets are a good thing yet. Tomorrow, we're going to introduce Purnina Equine Junior and hope he will start to eat that well... but this boy does love his milk!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for looking at my horse-son!!!
love0075.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Whinny For Me's Finely Dun, a/k/a Trooper[/SIZE]
2009 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Red Dun Colt -- Expected To Mature @ or under 33"”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Last edited by a moderator:
He is gorgeous!!! I loved the video - how in the world do you ever get any work done??? You are certainly doing a great job with him.

Trooper has to get the cuteness award. Hey Jill, I betcha anything as soon as he gets a mouthful of Equine Jr. he'll be sold on it!

What is it with female dogs having to smell horsey butts? That would also be Amy!

I love how regal he looks in the fourth photo, and he's got such big puppy dog eyes--I bet he gets away with everything.
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
WOW Jill...he is just gorgeous!!!! He is the exact same color as my Trixie...is that buckskin or dun?

Daggoned it!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again.....pictures and videos like that sure make it difficult for those of us who don't get to have our own babies running around and playing. I'm envious of all of you with such cute new little ones.

You know, I would swear I see him smiling in that 3rd picture
default_wub.png

Way to go Jill, you and Harvey are awsome parents.

Linda

Jill, he is one handsome colt. I am so glad that everything has worked out for him. You are a GREAT MOM. Take Care Frannie

Awww, well no wonder u are in love, he is beautiiful!! And of course u arent bonded at all, lol. I dont see him leaving your farm.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back