NEW Pics of TROOPER @ 1wk old -- 3.5 Days on the Milk Bowl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww---just awwwww......
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Jill, you know what I think of Trooper! Simply Adorable!!

Enjoy those foal (((HUGS)))

You are not being barn blind- he really IS a nice foal and looks great! Poor little guy! Does his mama not mother him at all? He's not sleeping in your room is he? LOL He really is a pretty little boy and will make a fine horse!! And we know, he will have tons of personality to go with his good looks! Hope he continues to do well!

He's looking great Jill! What a cutie pie for sure. ,,,,,Do I actually see him smiling there?
default_wub.png

Thank you, everyone
love0075.gif

I hope that he'll soon start eating on the Foal Lac milk pellets. That will make taking care of him a lot easier (tired!)
indifferent0023.gif

Never thought we'd be hand raising a foal but he's really doing his part as well as anyone could ask
love0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear and see that he is doing so well. He is a very handsome little guy!!
default_wub.png

Jill He is just Gorgeous!
default_wub.png

What a pretty boy he turned out to be..

I think its going to be hard for you to let this one go.

He looks great! Momma or no he is a nice looking guy who will pay you back for all the time and effort I'm sure. As the 'Mom' of an orphan I know how attached you get. Mine is a year old now and lives with the other girls but she and I will always have a special bond.

Thank you, ladies! Trooper is 10 days old now and has started to lightly nibbling on his milk pellets and is mouthing some soft orchard grass hay. Every little bit of that will help and eventually (soon, hopefully) allow him to go a little bit longer between milk feedings. He LOVES to run around and play, especially when he goes out in our back yard -- it's like he knows no other horse gets to run around there but him and that makes him special. He can run like the wind
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back