NEW Pics of TROOPER @ 1wk old -- 3.5 Days on the Milk Bowl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This guy is tough as they come!!!
thumbup.gif

Trooper was born at 310-311 days gestation and rejected by his mom. We were able to restrain her and make her let him nurse for 3.5 days. Now he's been on the milk bowl exactly half his life (which is to say, 3.5 days of milk bowling). He's fiesty and sweet. Filling in well and his legs are coming out perfectly straight despite how very windswept he was at the start and he's looking real necky and upright like I like 'em ... although truly now being his MOM, you know I'd like him even if he had 3 ears and 4 eyes
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I took these pictures of him this morning. It's a muddy mess here from day upon day of rain, but he still liked running around in the tall grass
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for looking at my boy!!! This is the first time I've really ever hand raised a newborn baby "anything" and am really loving Trooper
love0075.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Whinny For Me's Finely Dun, a/k/a Trooper[/SIZE]
2009 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Red Dun Colt (may grey out) -- Expected To Mature Under 34"

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Trooper---050609-9.jpg
Trooper---050609-3.jpg
Trooper---050609-8.jpg

Trooper---050609-4.jpg
Trooper---050609-2.jpg

Trooper---050609-11.jpg
Trooper---050609-014.jpg

Trooper---050609-15.jpg
Trooper---050609-13.jpg

Trooper---050609-1.jpg
Trooper---050609-043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, he is cute as a button, you have every right to be proud! He is colored up a lot like his cousin, this is a Ringo (1/2brother to Dun It) foal,

Wildman

Glad to hear and see ;) he is doing well! Sounds like you are doing a great job with him!

He is adorable
default_smile.png

Angie

OH my gosh he is looking fantastic and that leg is certainly coming along! YAY!!!!!!! I love your updates!!!!!!!

He looks GREAT, Jill - I am so happy for you!!!

Liz R.

Jill I really Love that boy of yours Wow he is looking Sooooo Gooooood!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
LOL you get the point! Destiny is really producing some nice offspring!

He is just precious, Jill. Keep up the good work. He looks really good after his rough start to life.

He looks great Jill !!!! I am sure he loves having you for a mommy.....

He is really looking good Jill, what a blessing!!! I'm so happy for you!!
default_wub.png

Hes looking so good...I love his color. That 3rd picture is simply the cutest...I love his expression!! Wish you would ask someone who does photo edits to add a little butterfly or lady bug to the end of his nose. Please!!

Jill, I know he's a boy and I'm supposed to say something masculine like handsome, etc...but he is just darling!! I can't help it, that's what comes to mind when I see him, and I would say he is very aptly named as he is a little Trooper. So glad to see him doing so well
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Latest posts

Back