TN Belle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only imagine how hard this is for you, physically and emotionally. Just know that we are all thinking of you, and praying for you, to help you get through this. (((((HUGS)))))

You have been in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Hang in there Mistie! {{{{Hugs}}}}

you have been on my mind so much and i'm glad to see this update.

although i cannot relate to what YOU are going through, having watched gary go through radiation and chemo and everything that went along with it, i can relate to what your husband is experiencing. please tell him, for me, that i am saying some extra special prayers for his strength and understanding. a caregiver's role can be rewarding and agonizing at the same time.

take it from me, if you need some kind words, more prayers, or just need to unload, COME HERE!! this forum family was one of the few things that kept me sane during gary's last weeks and at his death. the people here, well, there are just no words!

start thinking positive! you WILL have more Christmases and birthdays and anniversaries. you WILL! a positive attitude will go a very long way in your healing.

lots of warm wishes and prayers being sent your way. charlene
default_smile.png
<---and keep smiling! even when you think you can't smile ever again, just DO it!

Charlene,

BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU

That you can even show concern over somone else with your own concerns is amazing. I am terribly sorry and heart broken for you, I pray you have peace and are never alone. You have shown me your strength and compassion in every post and I pray that I can develop the same. Gary would be so proud of you and was incredibly blessed to have you in his life. I have no comforting words as I've never been through that, but I wish I could help you as you go through day to day things and try to keep living on. As I do, just take one day at a time, it's all we can do. Praying for God's embrace and strength to fill you until they run over.

Charlene,

BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU

That you can even show concern over somone else with your own concerns is amazing. I am terribly sorry and heart broken for you, I pray you have peace and are never alone. You have shown me your strength and compassion in every post and I pray that I can develop the same. Gary would be so proud of you and was incredibly blessed to have you in his life. I have no comforting words as I've never been through that, but I wish I could help you as you go through day to day things and try to keep living on. As I do, just take one day at a time, it's all we can do. Praying for God's embrace and strength to fill you until they run over.
mistie, i can tell from your posts that you are strong and you will remain so. although i miss gary more than words can say, i am at peace knowing HE is at peace. i could not have been prouder of the way he handled his illness and even his death. he did it his way! he's watching over me, of this i am sure. when gary first became ill, he once told me that even when he was no longer here, he would be here and he would watch over me. i feel his presence everywhere i go and i see him in everything we did together from flower beds to hitching posts. in the physical sense, i am alone. in the spiritual sense, gary is everywhere!

i have my own thread
default_wink.png
so let's not turn this to me. i am keeping you and your husband and every doctor, nurse and technician you come in contact with in my prayers every day. find something positive each day even if it's the tiniest thing. just remember the power of prayer!!!

TN Belle,

Please also know that David and I are thinking of you and your family. You are a very strong lady. Also, please know, if there is anything that you would need we don't live all that far from you. Please don't hesitiate. Altho, we don't know each other, I would be more than happy to help you out if you need me too. You can email me at BdazzledFarms@aol. Anytime..

Lara and David

Latest posts

Back