Old but new

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keleigh

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been in the mini world for many years through my family adventures. (Mom started the mini's about 20 years ago). She passed away about a year ago and my sister dissolved the farm in that area and moved to Alaska. My brother inherited the remaining horses to allow our older sister some time to vacation and play with her grand-kids. I got them in Oct 2020, since then we found out 1 of the mares was pg! Apparently she got out! We tragically lost Mom's pride and joy, but found out he lives on through the new baby born 2 days ago!!! So I found you guys while looking for 2 things. 1. a mini foal halter. 2. what size would be good for a stall.

I'm sorry about your mother but how wonderful to have a little one to keep them going. How many of them do you still have? Has she foaled yet or are you waiting? I use alpaca halters for my foals when they are little, I haven't found a mini foal halter yet but maybe someone else will know. If you're wanting a stall size for foaling what I was told was double the mares length is ideal (4 foot long mare would be an 8x8 stall) and makes a good mare and foal stall after and can be split in the middle for weaning if you want to keep them side by side. Bigger as always better if you can do it. Do you have any picture?

Back