This scares me BAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt it was a rude and somewhat condescending thing to say.... just my opinion and I am all too aware of how little that counts or is "allowed".
So why do you feel you have to defend Matt. I apologized to him and he was okay with it. He said No problem. He's a big boy. He'll do fine on his own.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Also, sorry, Tag I just looked and you did leave the smileys. It was lowrise who didn't. You two sound so much a like it is hard to tell you apart. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, sorry, Tag I just looked and you did leave the smileys. It was lowrise who didn't. You two sound so much a like it is hard to tell you apart. I'm sorry.
Interesting thing to post, since I don't think I quoted anyone in this thread up until now.
default_rolleyes.gif

So why do you feel you have to defend Matt. I apologized to him and he was okay with it. He said No problem. He's a big boy. He'll do fine on his own.
HUH? I was not defending Matt.

He is articulate and well spoken and does not need anyone to "defend" him.

I was only stating my *gasp* opinion!
default_wink.png

No problem. We do sound a bit alike at times - only because we both prefer to find the facts behind the smears and the rhetoric and the usual political posturing that goes on - on both sides. Other than that, lowrise has her opinions and I have mine.

lowrise, you did not quote anyone. And just an FYI to all - if you simply copy and paste to quote someone the smilies do NOT transfer... so a lack of
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png
default_no.gif
default_biggrin.png
does not mean that anyone was deliberately leaving anything out to miscontrue the meaning of what someone was trying to say. And some people simply do not use smilies....

I should not be saying a thing...and I tried hard to say nothing but I do see a lot of this here there and everywhere....

Yep everyone is entitled to an opinion..completely agree with that 100%...BUT I do believe there are polite ways to respond to things. And appropriate words to choose...when responding.

Lets take a poll here.....seriously....which sounds better and more polite in the next 2 situations. A or B

If someone asked a person.....

A) "do you like my new hair style" you can say....A) "I don't really care for it"

or.....

B) for crying out loud NO I hate it.

If a child came up to a person and started crying and said......oh no my life is over....I have a pimple...would it be kinder to

A).....say oh no it is not....we have probably all had them at one time or another it will be ok.

or.......

B) Oh stop it get over it already!!!!

It's just basic politeness/kindness..... that is all. Some people don't intend to come across so harsh...some do....but take the quiz above and understand just how some answers/situations etc can be handled a bit more politely. I guess maybe its just what we learn from our parents and environment? Who knows.

That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Nope have nothing better to do today then type this I am home sick from work
default_smileypuke.gif

Latest posts

Back