This is the time of the year.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Wanted to ask ? How many believe in the true meaning of Christmas?

What does Christmas mean to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
To me Christmas means spending the day with the ones I love. It's not about the gifts.....Just being with family and having a great time!
default_wub.png

With out getting too deep, Christmas is the celibration of the birth of Christ. It is the prospect of hope and peace. Giving and helping others. I asked my Brother in law what I could get him for Christmas and he said "get something nice that will make Debbie (my sister) happy". I think that sums it up very well. You need to think of others as God gave his only begotten son. We should all be willing to give to others and not just at Christmas time.

I think Katiean hit the mark it is the celebration of the Chirst childs birth which I celebrate by sharing Gods message to all I can and spend time with family and friends and even sometimes with those I dont know. Merry Christmas to all!!!!

How many believe in the true meaning of Christmas?
I do!

What does Christmas mean to you?
Peace, joy, faith, hope, & love. Remembering one of the greatest gifts ever given, Jesus. A gift that can be accepted all year.

Merry Christmas!

Back