This is friend of Frankie's, Teresa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOOD HEAVENS.....Carolyn....we're sending you 3x good prayers from Ohio....OK Indiana...c'mon...I see the sunshine coming here...from Tim, MOM and Me too!!!

(FYI: I always kid her to STOP sending bad weather this way...whatever she gets....hour or so later...we get it here just off I-70 in Ohio).

Oh my, you've been through so much lately. Best wishes for a speedy (and FULL) recovery!!!!

Sending lots of good wishes your way for a quick recovery! :saludando:

Good thoughts and prayers winging their way to you!
default_pray.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

I'm so sorry Carolyn, I'll be praying for a fast recovery.

Good evening.

Small update.

Carolyn kind of had a tough night, blood pressure fell to 74/38, but they acted quickly.

Even with fluids she had dehydrated and found her potassium level almost non existant.

With a full out IV and potassium tablets every hour, it has gradually came back up and has stayed there. Today it has even been in the 100's. They believe that to be the original blood pressure problem and now under control.

All nuro tests results are very encouraging. At this point there appears to be no permanent damage, and will just need to work on that left side to get it back to normal and they agree 100% is very possible. She may be home soon.

On her computer tonight, helping with dogs, I did make errors in other post but I am guessing you still were able to understand, not sure how to repair those spelling mistakes.

Thank you for your prayers.

We knew she was getting better when tonight they handed her a clipboard, asked her to sign her name, and she did, in sign language.

I am sure she will be back on soon to talk with you herself.

T

Carolyn,

I am so glad to hear from Teresa! I have been thinking about you often today. I am glad to hear that things are looking up. You have my continued prayers that your body is on the mend. Keep on hanging on. Your posts have been a blessing to many and you are missed!

Prayers lifted for Carolyn and family.

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

We are thinking of you and hoping for a fast recovery.

Keeping you in my thoughts, Carolyn.

I hope you are back to 100% sooner than ever and know that we miss you, but understand you need to concentrate on getting better.

Take care of you,

(thanks to Teresa for keeping us informed)

Liz M.

Teresa,

Thank you so much for letting us know about Carolyn!!!! She is in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

Jill

Have been away for a few days so just saw this post. Prayers for a speedy recovery coming your way.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Robin

Oh my!!! so sorry to hear you've been down-n-out...hope you are up and about soonest! Take care of yourself...remember, YOU must come first.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Came on to let you know she is now settled at home.

Some therapy, follow up with the Nurologist and she should be just about as good as new.

She has read some here and is very thankful to you all for your prayers. Typing for her is frustrating, so I took over. I told her she could always catch up with you at a later time, it sounded to me you would all understand.

Oh, looks to be a tad late, but Indianapolis St. Vincents Nurology Institute.

I do believe the only real plan for her today is to rest.

Unless it takes some extensive amount of time, I most likely will not return, but, it was nice to meet you all.

Thank you for keeping us all informed! Carolyn, take it easy girl! I know how addicting the forum is (just ask my supervisor :eek: ), but know that we're all thinkging and praying for you to make a FULL recovery!

Keep your chin up! :saludando:

Carolyn, Glad to hear you are settled in at home. I pray that you will soon be doing all the things you want to do so baldly. Your a strong lady, I know you can beat this thing. Don't let it get you down. Love and Prayers!

Back