This is friend of Frankie's, Teresa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my thats terrible!! PRAYERS
default_wub.png
:

Prayers for complete recovery from here as well. Rest and let your body and our prayers do the rest.

Carolyn, A speedy recovery is being prayed for you. Darn it gal you didn't need this too. Hugs and hugs and take care. Mary

Oh no! I was wondering why I hadnt heard from her lately! Carolyn Im sending prayers and please just concentrate on yourself. You have been under so much stress that I was worried about your health.

Carolyn, sending good healing thoughts and hopes that you're up and about soon!! Take care of yourself and let someone else worry about the critters for a while.

Wow, Carolyn, take care of yourself and get well soon!

I will be watching closely for the updates.

:no: Oh Caro, my dear, my prayers and healing lite surround you.

Frankie, get well soon. You sure seem to have more than your share to deal with. Best wishes to you!

So sorry this has happened. Hope those test results come out positively. Hope you have a speedy recovery! You saw Sophie through so much lately, that I bet she is concerned for you now!

Carolyn

Oh my, just now came across this post, I'm stunned!!

Carolyn, sending my prayers and good thoughts for you, for your recovery and well-being, and for all of those involved in your care and the care of your family and animals.
default_pray.gif
:

Thanks so much Teresa for letting us know, and please do keep us updated.

Teresa thanks for taking the time to post this.

Carolyn - my heart, prayers and thoughts go out to you. I am hoping for a complete recovery. Hang in there. We miss you!!

JJay

Praying that she will be feeling better soon.

Carolyn,

I am so sorry to read this - you have been here for so many of us - now it is our turn to be here for you.

Hugs and prayers for you. You are tough and I know you will soon be as good as ever!

Thanks Teresa for letting us know!

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Frankie, praying for your speedy recovery. I was just thinking about you and Sophie today.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Back