This is friend of Frankie's, Teresa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Whew, was not easy to get here, I am on a hospital computer that is very difficult to navigate. It is also hard to read, so if I have typing mistakes, I really can not even read them to correct.

But wanted you to know that Frankie is in the Hospital in Indianapolis. She was first taken to her hospital, then transferred here to Indy within an hour.

A combination of things have put her here.

They did conclude today she has suffered a mild stroke and it has affected her left side, but as made improvements over the last 2 days.

This happened on Saturday by the way.

The biggest struggle at this point is, she has very low blood pressure, staying in the 80 over 40 range. They have been able to get it up to the low 90's range, but only for a short while.

She had tests today from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 pm and is really pretty tired. Do not have any of those test results back as of yet.

She has helped me to get here and wanted to say hi.

Her husband is over loaded with making and taking phone calles, so I will try to come back here again tomorrow in the afternoon and update you. I will try to do that each day.

I do not want to give her home address here, but, if someone does have that and is will to send to others by either email or personal message, would you add to this message that other members may get in touch with you for that information.

So if you could wait for updates here it would be greatly apprrecated. If someone is willing to get Frankies address to others for wishes, that too would be appreciated.

Her family, all 3 of her broters and their families are going to her house each day and taking care of animals and of her son, so I believe there is noting else to be done there.

As her friend, from what I have seen, all is taken care of, she is just in need of prayers. I am sorry if this is not where it should be, I was kind of guessing from what info I was given.

I also will make sure she is given a print out of this post if you would like to add your well wishes here.

Sunday, today, she has had an over all pretty good day. Showed improvements on testing on her left side, made some speech improvements, and was able to stand at her bedside. All heart related testswill not be back until tomorrow.

Frankie is very worried about those who should have been contacted personally, but it just was not possible, and she hopes you understand why.

Thank you and again, for for any errors I have made with thie post.

Teresa

Teresa, Thank you for all the information. And please tell Frankie that she will be on hundreds of Prayer Lists this week, so she can't HELP but to start getting better! We are all rooting for her!

MA

Prayers and good thoughts are coming for Carolyn!

Thank you Teresa and please keep us informed

Anita

Hope they find out what is wrong, so you can get back to feeling better!!

You will be in my thoughts!!!

~kathryn

default_pray.gif
:

Oh my goodness, i didnt know anything had went wrong. Prayors coming!

Thank you for letting us know!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Let her know we are all here for her.

Thoughts, prayers and well wishes coming from Minnesota as well. Tell her we're thinking of her.

Oh Carolyn! I am praying for you. I pray you will have a quick recovery. I am so glad Teresa was able to get us word. I know your tough, I have read your stories on here and know your a fighter. Hang in there and know that God is with you. You won't be far from my thoughts and prayers. I will be waiting to hear how things are progressing.

Carolyn, get well soon .WE are all praying for you!

Lyn

OH NO!!! HOw awful thanks for keeping us posted and please know that if anyone at home needs any help at all - all you need to do is ask here and we will do our best to make it happen

thank you so much Teresa for being willing to try this post, otherwise who knows when we would have learned about Carolyn...

and Carolyn sending many
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: your way!!!

Carolyn, (((HUGS))) to you, I will be prayng for you to make a complete and fast recovery. Thank you Teresa for letting us know and offering to keep us updated. Corinne

Saying prayers for a complete recovery...Stay strong their are so many keeping you in their thoughts!

OMG! Carolyn, many many prayers coming your way! Thinking of you and your family adn keepign you al in our prayers!

Thank you Theresa for letting us all know.

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Carolyn, you are in my prayers!! It might seem very hard now, but you will be back to normal soon.. My dad had a stroke the year I had my son, and he lost all feeling on his left side. It all came back with time and therapy.. God bless you and I will be thinking of you constantly!!!

Jodie

Oh Carolyn!!!!!

I just knew you were pushing yourself too hard with everything you have on your plate! I sure do hope you get on the mend and back to us soon! HUGS to you, lots of them.

Love and Prayers

Jodi

P.S. Thank you, Teresa, for letting us know.

My prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Back