This is friend of Frankie's, Teresa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG....Carolyn...I just read here on the "Back Porch" what has happened! :new_shocked: How many days ago did this happen....AND NO ONE TOLD ME!!!!!?

I don't usually have time to read on the Back Porch...but something told me to tonight. I am so relieved to see that you are home & recovering tho.

Many, many prayers are being sent for your full recovery girl....hang in there!
default_wub.png
:

Carolyn --

I am happy you are home and hope you can get plenty of rest and do not stress about things. We are all thinking of you!

Jill

YEAH!!! Welcome home....take care of yourself and DO what they tell you to do....thats the hard part I know...but you have to do it so you can get back out there and enjoy those lil horses!

Connie & Tim & Mom too!

So glad to hear you are home again!

{{{Hoping for a complete recovery}}}

Take good care of yourself...lots of rest!

Caro, you already know my thoughts and feelings. Just be patient and be good and you will be well soon.
default_wub.png
:

default_pray.gif
: I am sorry to hear this fr you. You are strng and you can fight this and recover. You have God and his army on your side!

I'll be watching for your recovery progress.

~Karen

Oh no, off the forum for a few days and look what I missed. Frankie glad to hear you are home, prayers, hugs and best wishes coming your way for a full recovery. Just believe you can do it and you will. you have everyone here on your side.

Yvonne

I don't go to the Back Porch often; just saw and read through this thread...am so sorry you have had to go through all of this, Carolyn--and SO glad to hear that things are improving for you! May your improvement continue unimpeded; above all, take care of yourself, and may God be with you....

My warmest best wishes,

Margo

Carolyn, Hoping that today has been better and less frustrating. Know that we are here on the other side of the screen still praying for your full and speedy recovery!

:new_shocked: OH NO! :no:

I have not been on the LB forum for a couple of weeks let alone check the Back Porch! :no:

Hoping for a FULL RECOVERY! I AM SO SORRY FRANKIE! :no:

PLEASE take care of yourself! I am glad you are home now!

You will be in my prayers too!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Jeri

Praying you are feeling alot better soon! I am sorry so this happened. I know being home will

help with your recovery.

Sending hugs and prayers,

Freida

Silver Ridge Minis

Frankie

I just found this post. I am so glad to hear you are home and improving. Please don't give

us a scare like this. I will keep you in my prayers for a fast recovery. We miss you here on

the forum. So get well and come back to us.

Vicky

Just picked up this thread - I don't have time to get here much either. Was sorry to read your news, but glad you are home and on the mend. Will keep you in our prayers, and hope you are back out with your horses in no time.

Jan

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Carolyn,

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a full, quick recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Carolyn, hoping you are doing well and recovering better day by day. I hope also that you have been able to come to the forum to read the support, that's got to be helpful.

I know that Teresa said that typing was difficult, but if you could possibly just give us a VERY short update (like "doing ok") it would be great to hear from you, or perhaps Teresa could help out again. What a good friend she is to let us all know how you are doing.
default_wub.png
:

Sending more prayers and good thoughts for your recovery!

Thank you Staci, I appreciate the "heads up"! Good news to hear! :aktion033:

Back