The Tooth Fairy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily's mom

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Max lost his first baby tooth!![/SIZE]

Max and Cherokee have been playing a lot lately, at least I hope it is playing
default_new_shocked.gif

Today I noticed that he is missing his front tooth, but a little one is up in its spot, working at a dentist office I think it is his permenant tooth....he is 2 1/2 so I think he is right on schedule for losing his teeth.
default_aktion033.gif

Hope everyone survived Christmas. Happy New Year!

I'm in the process of making a trifle with Kahlua in it, and have a glass on the go, best make dessert before I can't...I don't indulge much or should I say nearly enough....
default_wacko.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Baby lost his first tooth, and sounds to be right on time.
default_yes.gif
Ohhh yummmmmmyyyyyy...that truffle with the kahula in sounds delicious
default_yes.gif
I'm still eating left overs from christmas. I have a full peppermint candy cane cheese cake and 2 strawberry cheesecakes left, and tons of cookies. I swear I will never want to look at another pork loin, ham, or deep fried turkey for a LONG LONG LONG time! Has anyone ever made scalloped corn? I made a triple recipe of that, and its all gone. Its really differant but good. Ce

Yay, Max!!
default_aktion033.gif
You're leaving baby-hood though... kinda sad
default_no.gif
But good you're on schedule
default_aktion033.gif

Cheryl, that trifle sounds wonderful
default_drool5.gif
(so does the Kahlua!
default_yes.gif
)

I didn't know that they lost their baby teeth. This is exciting. I am glad that yours is on track. My little Chocolate is 2 1/2, I will have to check her out.

He must look funny
default_biggrin.png

I found a molar a few years back in the pasture .... I think it was Fawns

default_no.gif
I just came in from putting the"kids"to bed and I checked on Max's tooth and he had a very loose one so I asked Hubby to pull it, so now poor Max has no front teeth and Christmas is over....it did bleed a little
default_no.gif

How long till they grow in?

Latest posts

Back