The Journal has arrived! HOORAY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Heads up fellow Journal subscribers.....I am in Iowa and my copy came in todays mail.
default_saludando.gif

I am thumbing through it now,,,,,, it looks GOOD!

THANK YOU to all who work on this publication and make it happen... which includes advertisers/breeders/members and all contributors. EVERYONE is appreciated.....
default_smile.png

I still haven't got mine yet and it will probably come after we leave for Nationals tomorrow-dang it. I really needed it to help with my excitedness (word?
default_unsure.png
)this past week over going to Nationals. I swear I feel just like a kid at Christmas waiting.
default_risa8.gif

Hey Terri.......I'm excited for ya too! I can't wait to see you post new pics of Saturday Night Special.....I loved her pics on Curry's website. She was my pick of the group!
default_smile.png
Of course Lita and your Erica buckskin colt are soooo nice too!

I will be watching the online results for your name....all the best to you and Chasta.

Tell Erica and the group hi from me when you see them.

Thanks a lot Russ for your nice words, I wish you were going so we could meet in person. I will tell everyone you said hi! We are supposed to be stalled somewhere around Erica.

I still haven't got mine yet and it will probably come after we leave for Nationals tomorrow-dang it. I really needed it to help with my excitedness (word?
default_unsure.png
)this past week over going to Nationals. I swear I feel just like a kid at Christmas waiting.
default_risa8.gif
I feel the same way! I was really hoping to get mine this week also, so I could at least look at pictures until it is time to go.

Back