the filly fairy came

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry for your loss!
default_sad.png

So sorry about the loss of your filly. I hope and pray that your final foal will be a healthy bouncing baby.

default_biggrin.png

the mother of the filly is doing great for a mare that is 25 years old. we are hoping that our other mare will have her baby before we go back to fl in june. and that will be our last for the year.
default_unsure.png
on that one we have one that is looking like she want to bag up so i dont now. thanks for all the thoughts and prays they do work. as for as my son he is doing great

((((((((((hugs from sc)))))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little filly, my prayers go out to you and her mom.

Such a sad story
default_sad.png
I hope your family and the little mare are all feeling better today. I wish you the best for your last baby. I am sure all will go well
default_smile.png

default_sad.png
So sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, "there but for the Grace of God go I", Thank you for sharing your heart, Blessings and Hugs, Renee and the gang

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in tears as I write this..we are sooo sorry for the loss of your little one..so very sorry(((Hugs)) Bless your heart

Latest posts

Back