The Blue Stem Club Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
Just had to share
default_new_multi.gif
Bill and I attended the Blue Stem show (The AMHA one) in Lincoln Nebraska last weekend. We had a really nice time. The show was well run, the facilities are very nice and everyone was just so nice. Got to see several old friends and made a couple more!

Anyhow,I was just beside myself!! I got to show my "Dream" mare
default_wub.png
Westwind LKB Bucheroo Dream Chimera. and took home TWO Res. Grand Champions!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
. I was so jazzed! It was the first show for her and I wasn't sure how she'd deal with all the new sights and sounds. She gave me 110% I was so proud of her!

Also want to say thanks to Laura at Ten-L for her pointers on showing a Perlino!

You Rock Laura!!

Well... on to Centrals!!

Joy

I'm so glad you gave the Bluestem club a try! It is a good club and growing quickly. I believe they are putting on another one mid August if you want to try another one. I had a scheduling mixup and didn't get entered......much to my disappointment, but I did get to watch some of the R show on Saturday. Congrats on your winnings!

Just had to share
default_new_multi.gif
Bill and I attended the Blue Stem show (The AMHA one) in Lincoln Nebraska last weekend. We had a really nice time. The show was well run, the facilities are very nice and everyone was just so nice. Got to see several old friends and made a couple more!

Anyhow,I was just beside myself!! I got to show my "Dream" mare
default_wub.png
Westwind LKB Bucheroo Dream Chimera. and took home TWO Res. Grand Champions!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
. I was so jazzed! It was the first show for her and I wasn't sure how she'd deal with all the new sights and sounds. She gave me 110% I was so proud of her!

Also want to say thanks to Laura at Ten-L for her pointers on showing a Perlino!

You Rock Laura!!

Well... on to Centrals!!

Joy

We also went this past weekend for the first time and very much enjoyed ourselves. The show was well done. We came home with 3 grands and 3 reserves. We were so proud of our 3 driving horses. Our stallion took a grand and reserve in country pleasure driving. This was only his 2nd show and he has had about 40 days on him (30 days last fall.

Joylee- congratulations on your mare. There were some fantastic mares there!

We too met some very nice people.

Back