A big Thank You to Joy Young of Redstone Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I just wanted to say thanks to Joy at Redstone for allowing me the chance to own such a pretty perlino mare
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

I can't believe how lucky I have been over the past couple of years. Not only have I gotten some really nice horses IMO but have met some super nice people
default_aktion033.gif

A BIG Thank you to Tami of Oak Park, Chesa of Deven Creek and now Joy of Redstone for trusting me with your beautiful girls
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
[SIZE=12pt]Introducing my newest gal....[/SIZE]

Westwind LKB Buckeroo Dream Chimera

dream2.jpg

IMG_4578web.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Now all I have to say is "I have to stay away from the Sale Board :arg!
default_biggrin.png
"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

OOOHHH you are so lucky to get her! I'm not much into perlinos, but oh do I just love this girl. In a another add above, it was asked if there was no $$$ worry about getting a new mini, well she would have been the one I would have went after. Congats on you purchas as she is so stunning! I watched her for days after she was put up for sale wishing I could aford her. I hope you have many beautiful foals from her and do super well in the show ring!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Congratulations!! Beautiful mare.

I think you will thrilled with her.......Joy and Sam have some gorgeous horses!
default_smile.png

Wow, you did really well, shes beautiful, I love her! Laura

Ooh!! I don't blame you! She's a BEAUTY!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!!

I have already told you congrats but I will do it again....lol. She is a pretty one. I am getting one from Joy too
default_rolleyes.gif

Congrats....Karen Wales breeds GREAT horses...i've admired that mare before too
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Have a few westwind horses here too and we LOVE them
default_smile.png

I am smitten with her. I love her color and form. You bought a beauty!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back