Thank you!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritrSitr

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers on the loss of my minis. It really helped me a lot to know that I was not alone. My minis were my family (I have no family other than a sister 400 mi. away, who I love dearly). I have not been able to post pics because just I can't look at them. I'm still walking in a bit of a daze especially around feeding time.

Thanks to all and God Bless you!

Marlene

I think you probably could hear the forums collective heart break with your news. It was devastating and we are all truly sorry for your pain.

Marlene, my heart aches for you.

I know it will take a long time, but I hope the hurt will lesson as time goes by.

{{{Hugs}}}

Dear girl my heart is with you, try to keep busy as it is the only way to get through each day at the beginning. Do you have a rescue centre near you that you could perhaps volunteer for a bit. hugs and vibes.

I hope you can make some friends there, that will feel like family. Also, one day, maybe another couple of minis. It feels good to give love! Be kind to yourself. Holding you in the Light.

Lildrummer

All of us have lived with the dread of what you suffered, some have actually suffered it.

I think CC put it perfectly, our collective heart broke for you, and we, I am sure, think of you often. I know that I do.

I think of you almost every day...My heart breaks for you. In time the empty feeling will become less. I pray for your healing.

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling.

So so sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my prayers...

I just read about this tonight, Marlene, and I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine this happening. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

~Rebecca

I think Kim (Crabby Chicken) said it best...I hope that one day you will find peace in your heart and maybe be able to have another Mini to love!

Back